Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Live Like A King By Earning In Usd And Spending In Naira. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Live Like A King By Earning In Usd And Spending In Naira. (332 Views)

Where To Invest In Naira And Earn In Dollars As Dollar Increased. / Reshape Your Financial By Earning $400 To $800 Monthly / A Better Way To Earn In USD And Avoid Losses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Like A King By Earning In Usd And Spending In Naira. by Eniiolah(f): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
$1000 and #200,000 naira which do you think is bigger?

$1000 right (i mean at the current exchange rate it's over 720,000) almost 4 times the worth of 200k.

Now let me ask you a question if you are looking for a job which do you think will be easier to negotiate and get paid between these two sums?

You are probably saying #200,000, but the thing is that most Nigerian employers would never employ a beginner at 200k/month.

Especially if you don't have a degree.

On the other hand, if you work for foreign clients, I mean people who are located in the US, Uk, Canada, New Zealand.

It's easy to get paid doing small projects for them and you don't even need a degree.

All you need is a high-income skill (which is provided).

And the knowledge to find foreign clients.

I've prepared a FREE class that shows you how to work with foreign clients and earn as a freelancer from the comfort of your home in Nigeria, with your smartphone too.

And I'm not talking about taking on $50 jobs or $100 jobs but jobs waaay above that.

Want to get started and learn how you can do this?

I'll be holding FREE class

Click on the link below to get access now!!

https:///zpa146

Or WhatsApp 08112538273

See you inside�

Re: Live Like A King By Earning In Usd And Spending In Naira. by FrankArc2022(m): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Are you sure please?

(1) (Reply)

Basic Level Content Creator Needed (urgently) / How TO Register As Accredited NYSC Regration Center / Easy Guide To Finding Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.