Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Now I Understand Why They Say Make Money Whike U Sleep. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Now I Understand Why They Say Make Money Whike U Sleep. (327 Views)

300k In 1 Week Indoors Doing What You Too Can. Now I Want To Show You How / Is ZENIQ MINTING Really LEGIT As They Say? / I Invested In Pawpaw Plantation And Now I Am Looking For Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Understand Why They Say Make Money Whike U Sleep. by ibechris(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Unfortunately,my wife lost her two month's pregnancy and we are at the hospital since yesterday...May we be consoled,Amen!

Now back to the topic,I just realised what it means to make money while u are asleep. Even in this trying times and I have been able to make #255,000 without stepping out to work this morning.

Last month,I made cool cash from my side hustle which was about #2million. That is using your money to make more money.

If u understand this u will not over work yourself with all these mundane jobs that is capable of draining u. That is not to say that I don't work,but there certain jobs that has the characteristics of a slave.

Advice to young men and women out there:
Come together and bring up your capital and engage in a business that would help u in the future. Lend out money to business,seek for loans that can improve u,your businesses and stop collecting loans for consumptions alone.

Loans are good only if can be utilised efficiently.

Bye.
Re: Now I Understand Why They Say Make Money Whike U Sleep. by Realbuzzing(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
ibechris:
Unfortunately,my wife lost her two month's pregnancy and we are at the hospital since yesterday...May we be consoled,Amen!

Now back to the topic,I just realised what it

Good evening Sir

Can u put me through on this your side hustle?

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why They Say Make Money Whike U Sleep. by Realbuzzing(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
And my condolences to you and your family
It will be alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get 1000 Followers On Tiktok For 1000 Naira Only / Invest And Get 40%ROI On Any Of Our Properties In PWAN Homes / Become Rich By December 31, 2022. 100% Legit Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.