Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) (1115 Views)

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Titi and Bless, sons of Ewbank and Gagliasso are victims of racism in Portugal

The family was enjoying a trip to a restaurant in Portugal when a blonde woman who was passing by began to utter racist insults; Gio Ewbank and Bruno Gagliasso filed a complaint and the woman was arrested

Giovanna Ewbank and Bruno Gagliasso spend a family period in Portugal with their children Titi, Bless, and Zyan, and, this Saturday (30), the couple's children were victims of racism. The case happened while the family was at the Clássico Beach Club restaurant, in Costa da Caparica, Portugal.

According to reports, a white and blonde woman was passing in front of the restaurant and started cursing Titi and Bless. In addition to the couple's children, the woman also allegedly made offenses against a family of Angolan tourists who were at the place. The woman accused of racism allegedly asked them to leave the restaurant and return to Africa, as well as called them "filthy niggers".

In a video that circulates on the internet, it is possible to see Giovanna Ewbank defending her children from racist attacks. While the woman is sitting, the actress starts talking to her.

"Disgusting racist, you son of a bitch. That's what you are. Horrible, you're disgusting. Look at your face, you deserve you know what? You deserve a punch, a punch in your face. That's what you deserve ", said Ewbank.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/07/black-kids-of-brazilian-white-actress.html?m=1

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
The actress is seen yelling at the racist woman in white, thanks @mod

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Racista arrested

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brazilian actress cries during an interview when she was asked about what happened, this is what black people go through abroad.

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
In Portugal racism is not a crime and the woman was released.

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by meobizy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Something I find funny; depending on which people colonized your region, you will find it hard to break away from seeing them as superior.

The Arabs colonized majority of North Africa. Their Eldorado is Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the likes. The French colonized a few West African nations; theirs is France. The British colonized us; our heaven is England, America and similar English speaking countries. The Portuguese colonized a few East African colonies, their pick for a better life is Portugal and/or Brazil.

Hardly will you see someone from Nigeria branch to Portugal due to the difficulty of scrapping one’s language in favour of another. The same with Angolans moving to France. My wonder is why South Africans don’t troop into the Netherlands en masse since those people colonized them. I’m sure Belgium is full of Rwandans looking for a better life.

I met an African once who identified as Portuguese since she was born and bred in Portugal. She was an Ebony-toned Angolan. Her aim in life was to catch a hardworking Nigerian man, nationalize him and their future children then remain in Portugal for the rest of her life. She didn’t find Caucasians attractive despite growing around them and fancied West African men who she claimed carried more muscle than other Africans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by ASAPFERG1: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don tire for racist matter
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I don tire for racist matter

Me too grin
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by ASAPFERG1: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Me too grin
angry
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by TMwise1942: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Can you imagine ontop everything like this racist is still very much valid, like this now that woman go still get liver do am for another person, make she do come nigeria if them born am well. God punish her and her skin

2 Likes

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
TMwise1942:
Can you imagine ontop everything like this racist is still very much valid, like this now that woman go still get liver do am for another person, make she do come nigeria if them born am well. God punish her and her skin

Lol, nigeria also get tribalism problem, grin
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by TMwise1942: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, nigeria also get tribalism problem, grin
But their own worst I swear, all this people way the say oyibo own better no just get sense, ok for instance no matter how we do tribalism reach, we still fit leave together for thesame compound, but you see this racist , the no fit leave with black for the same neighborhood talk more of compound .

4 Likes

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
We have a lot of ethnic cleansing,Fulani herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam Islamic agenda against the Christian to deal with.
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
TMwise1942:

But their own worst I swear, all this people way the say oyibo own better no just get sense, ok for instance no matter how we do tribalism reach, we still fit leave together for thesame compound, but you see this racist , the no fit leave with black for the same neighborhood talk more of compound .

This is actually true.

2 Likes

Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
We have a lot of ethnic cleansing,Fulani herdsmen, bandits and bokoharam Islamic agenda against the Christian to deal with.

grin
Re: Black Kids Of Brazilian White Actress Racially Assaulted In Portugal(photos) by odinga1of: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
meobizy:
Something I find funny; depending on which people colonized your region, you will find it hard to break away from seeing them as superior.

The Arabs colonized majority of North Africa. Their Eldorado is Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the likes. The French colonized a few West African nations; theirs is France. The British colonized us; our heaven is England, America and similar English speaking countries. The Portuguese colonized a few East African colonies, their pick for a better life is Portugal and/or Brazil.

Hardly will you see someone from Nigeria branch to Portugal due to the difficulty of scrapping one’s language in favour of another. The same with Angolans moving to France. My wonder is why South Africans don’t troop into the Netherlands en masse since those people colonized them. I’m sure Belgium is full of Rwandans looking for a better life.

I met an African once who identified as Portuguese since she was born and bred in Portugal. She was an Ebony-toned Angolan. Her aim in life was to catch a hardworking Nigerian man, nationalize him and their future children then remain in Portugal for the rest of her life. She didn’t find Caucasians attractive despite growing around them and fancied West African men who she claimed carried more muscle than other Africans.

Madam Kemi can u link me up with the Angolan Ebony lady?

Let's start something serious on Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nigerians In Xi'an Shanxi Province, China. / An American Woman Help / Which Is The Best For Hustler? Brazil Or Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.