Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland (448 Views)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Requirements For Season 7 BBNaija Show In 2022 / BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is a 24/7 thread that focuses and reports all the activities(the good, the bad and the ugly on the on going BBNaija season 7).

Right now Shegz is trying very hard to get in between Bella's legs, but the babe seems not to have interest. Konji na bastard.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
The head of house game for the week is on
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amaka struggling with her task

Bryann too dey fall hand
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
"One of my wristwatches are bad" this bbnaija girl no go kill person with oyinbo
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dotun comot your Sokoto jo
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hermes wins the head of house game for the week. Level 1 still heading the house for the second time
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chi chi is the tail of the house for the week
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Level 2 for the second time lost out again in the head of house game.
They are now planning and plotting against level one especially Hermes
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shegz is a confirmed ashawo, he is in the house for p^ssy and not the money. His focus is just on Bella.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hermes has emerged Head of House for week two in the ongoing Big Brother Naija Level Up edition.

The Big Brother Naija Level Up housemates held their second Head of House games at 7 pm on Monday, August 1. The game provided all 24 real housemates and two fake housemates to meet each other.Big Brother explained there were two games the housemates would play for the Head Of House to emerge.

The game’s winner would earn privileges, including bragging rights as the second Head of House and immunity from the week’s eviction. The winner’s exemption would cover his or her house level – just like in week one. The two new and fake housemates – Deji and Modella – were prevented from participating in the HOH games. The first Head of House, Eloswag, was also prevented from participating as the incumbent. Hence, 23 housemates participated in the Head Of House game.

Big Brother also announced that the housemate with the worst performance would take the title, Tail of the house, which comes with some rewards or responsibilities.

In the first challenge, there were 23 bowls filled with a liquid and 10 wristwatches each, and housemates were made to set the time to 4’o clock. The first five winners will go to the next round. Big Brother also stopped Chomzy, Khalid from proceeding to the next stage because their wristwatches failed to tell the actual time as instructed despite finishing in record time. At the end of the game, Dotun, Cyph and Hermes, successfully passed the first challenge and qualified for the next round. Big Brother also conferred the title of Tail of the House to Chi Chi for making the least attempt at completing the game. Biggie announced that Dotun would reveal Chi Chi’s reward or responsibilities later. He is expected to share his reward for microphone infringement with Chi Chi.

At the end of the second game, Hermes won the round and became the second Head of House of BBNaija Level Up. Only the HoH has the power to nominate. The rest of the housemates may suggest or advise him on who to select for possible eviction. The HOH is not allowed to mention or insinuate who their choice is until called to the diary room.

Hermes belongs to House level one, meaning that all the housemates in the level are safe from eviction in the second week. This is coming as the first Head of House, Eloswag also belongs to the level one house.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Biggie : Tell me about your journey in the house

Bella: My journey as in how?

Biggie: How did you get in to the house?

Bella: I auditioned of course
#BBNaija #BBNaijaLevelUp #bbnaijaseason7
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
BBNaija Level 1 housemate Adekunle has been moody over his relationship with a fellow female housemate Osy 'Allysyn' Audu.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Allyson was on Adekunle's bed.. He didn't know how to chase her away, so he ended up this way

Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Big Brother Naija level up housemate and beauty queen, Beauty Tukura, has revealed she spends N1.2 million on skincare every month.

The 43rd Miss Nigeria made this revelation in a chat with fellow housemates.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Eloswag: can I sleep on your bed

Chomzy: after kissing a woman

Eloswag:do you like me!

Chomzy: I will not answer that question

Eloswag:do you know the balls it took me to tell you I like you

Chomzy: and you kissed phyna,Go and meet phyna

#bbnseason7 #BBNaija #exploremore #explorepageready #explorepage #explorereels
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sheggz — we need to talk about this sleep over thing.
Bella — you already know how I feel about that.
Sheggz — it's a just a cute friendly sleepover.
Bella — NO. You knw I'm traditional. I remain in my bed and you remain in yours.
#Bbnaija #BBNLevelUP #shellabbn #explorepageviral #explorereels #bbnseason7 #BreakingNews #explorepagenotice #beauty #business
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2022
BBNaija Level 1 Housemate Esther 'Chomzy' Ndubueze has said she is going to refuse Eloswag if he makes any advances at her.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Biggie has denied Phyna's request to see ex-HoH and level one housemate Eloswag.
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Chomzy to Hermes : Biggy made mistake to bring you into this house.

Hermes to Chomzy : Thúnd€r f!r£ your ¥@nsh �����

#BBNajia #BBNaijaS7 #hermes
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Beauty and Groovy don Dey carry themselves go where we no know o �‍♀️�‍♀️�

#BBNaija

Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2022
#BBNaija: “Do You Know The Kind Of Men That E@t My Pun@ni Outside? Small Ilebaye Will Tell Me To Shut Up” — Beauty

� real hot girl
Re: Bbnaija Season 7 24/7 Channel On Nairaland by Okobola146: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amaka: There are some things you don't say to a lady. There are things i know in this house but it will never get out of my mouth till i leave here. Things like who smęII here and there etc Never will i say it to anyone

Amaka to Phyna: I see all your efforts, don't think anyone is taking it for granted. Please abeg just try for our wager. You're doing great

Phyna: If biggie will bend the rules and say you're allowed to deck one.
#BBNaija

(1) (Reply)

GODZILLA Is On The Rampage On New MINUS ONE Promo Posters / Love For The Original Dwindles / Fast & Furious 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.