Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF (1197 Views)

The WEF Has Been Given The Green Light By The Pope To Edit The Bible / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Begger (pics) / Disregard Any Rumour Of Defection In Kano~special Adviser To Gov Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by OneEyedSnake: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fejoku:

If all you claim to have wrote in the past is true, what then is your own practicable solution to the current Nigerian situation. Go straight to the point.
I can have a clean discussion with you as long as you don't insult MNK, Ndigbo and Biafrans. You can state clearly wherever you disagree with any person or group without using vulgar words and I'll be fine with you. If you use abusive words, I'll use worse on you.
Let's have a clean discussion.
What is the solution to the current disjointed, disorganized and no-future-in-sight Nigeria?

Get rid of the OSU and the Fulani

Nigeria will know peace and progress

1 Like

Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by Fejoku: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Get rid of the OSU and the Fulani

Nigeria will know peace and progress
Your response alone has exposed the latent hatred in you for the Igbo and how you structured the sentence tells of how you struggled to include the Fulani among those to be rid off Nigeria . You can't deceive those in the know. Your style of answer easily gives you away as someone coming from the same camp as the owner of this statement, "where are the cows". I've got what I needed already from you and will ALWAYS remember that when dealing with you.
Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by GBTYO: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Truthisunique2:
cry who send you all this tears

My dog sef na Jewish

Clown

OSU
Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by GBTYO: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Klaus Schwab is proposing the same deal the serpent made to Eve.

You will not elevate beyond humanity as claimed by their Transhumanist AI cyborg integration rather you will be a slave to AI.

AI is the beast warned of in Revelations. It is the ultimate pagan deity with Lucifer behind it which the Jew wants you to bow to .
Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by GBTYO: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Iykoto86:
Any time you soeak hate against jews here,just know that you are against us(you psychopart) may you live to see your punishment.

OSU slave of judas
Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by GBTYO: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fejoku:

All the information you've been typing with your numerous handles holds no water when you choose to focus your hatred on Igbos (who are clearly been opressed in Nigeria) but remain quiet to the fulanis who are wiping off different groups of people and taking over their ancestral lands. Your message will continue to appear disjointed until you begin to speak in that direction.
The Jews you call all sort of unprintable names are beyond your reach and ability neither is your message attracting any group of people to resist their so called global enslavement plan. You must start from fighting off the local enslavement before going international. Isn't it true?
As an Igbo man and a Christian, there's nothing I can deduce from all your rantings. All Christians are in the know about the anti-Christ and how they will operate. We all are seeing there plans being executed stage by stage just as the Holy Bible predicted about two millennials ago. The anti-Christ will use any vessel/person of any ethnic group that presents itself including a Jew. So whatever you're writing makes no sense in the grand scheme of things.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu didn't hack anybody's mind to resist the current terrorist government of Nigeria. It is the law of Cause and Effect that is taking place in Nigeria. If you don't regard the lives and complains of a people, they will revolt against you and resist whatever you think you can do. It is happening in Iran currently. Just one young man killed and a revolution was sparked. Over 90 people have been killed so far yet the people have not backed down. Already, at least two state security men having been killed by the protesters as the protest is getting towards a one month stretch. Women are defying the oppressive government by burning their hijabs and cutting their priceless hairs that our black women pay a fortune to get. The point is Cause and Effect will always arise independent of any hacking. All it needs is a spark of which arresting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was one for Biafrans.
If you insist on continuing on your Jewish global whatever tirade, keep MNK and Ndigbo out of your stinking mouth.

OSU , admit you fell for Jewish tricks ...again!
Re: As A Gentile , You Have No Soul. So Says Top Adviser To The WEF by 12Monkeys: 7:56am On Mar 05, 2023
Iykoto86:
Any time you soeak hate against jews here,just know that you are against us(you psychopart) may you live to see your punishment.

An insignificant OSU gnat ?

P

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Confident That Obi Will Win The Coming Election By A Landslide / 2022 Fifa World Cup Had Been Donated To Africa- GURU MAHARAJJI / Mr Macaroni, Mr Jollof, Tolu Ogunlesi In A Heated Argument Over Their Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.