Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) (30341 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Samuel Ortom Visits Atiku Abubakar In Dubai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
NGsultan:

https://twitter.com/CatrionaLaing1/status/1554122520818634752?t=PnE_NpXHPx1WHBKXiYdlwA&s=19
That is it.

Britain always prefer Fulani to any tribe in Nigeria.

Everything that motherfucker parasitic country stands for is always against Southern Nigeria.

When will she visits Peter Obi?
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Godslovingmercy: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Of course.

She has been instructed from the Home office and Headquarters of the company called Nigeria by the Board of Directors to interview and evaluate one and all of the candidates running for the CEO position of their business and to ensure the best man that'd work in and protect their interest makes it to the position.

Whoever is gauged and found to be set to concentrate on working for the Laborers/Staffs in this huge farmland will be brought down and ultimately blackmailed by the use of media propaganda to ensure such a candidate doesn't make it to the throne. This is the reason why whoever is interested in the top job first rushes to the Head office at 10 Downing street to submit their CV before the oral interview as the case in this visit and picture.

This is so because, any attempt to liberate the Citizens of Nigeria and repositioning Nigeria for success will mean depriving these Board of Directors including their fellow shareholders from Nigeria who they use to perpetuate and control their business and no businessman or woman would want to seat back and watch their business go down the drain without a fight.

For all of you shouting Athiefkulate, Obidient, Batified and what nots, It'd do you good to just lower your expectations because I can tell you for free that liberating Nigeria from the shackles and evil ones holding it down is going to be a hard long battle and that battle can never be started by any single one of the candidates currently on parade except we get back to the basics to get things going from the ground up.

As it currently sits, Nigeria is not a country but a huge farm and a private business.

Until we dare to get back to the roots to begin to lay a good and solid foundation upon which a Nigeria of our dreams can begin to be set up.

Currently, there is nothing to build upon and this explains why, every incumbent seems to be better than the previous administration.

If in doubt, lets all follow this thread and post and revert one year into the administration of the next government, no matter who wins.

Sadly, the current administration and condition will be hailed over the next.

This has been the story of Nigeria and its not about to change this time.

So, for the sake of your health and well-beings, I'd advice y'all to lower your expectations and hopes as we come together to find a way to salvage and rescue whatever is left of our land and future.

Whoever amongst you who sees this and thinks the British are doin it to help you get a President to better your lots and country must be living in a huge fool's paradise.

Not to worry though, there's hope I can assure you my fellow Nigerian youths. I'm working on something where we all can converge and begin to educate ourselves and plotting our charts on how we can get our country back going forward.

I urge you all o goodwill who are as pained and passionate as I am for a new Nigeria to follow me here so we can all get on together to begin our bit at exchanging ideas and get on the process of rebuilding together.

When the time is ripe, I'll drop it here and we all take it up from there...

Peace..
How did u come up with this ironic but true article are u a journalist?
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by foolbuster: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

You are welcome my brother and my friend.

I'll keep in touch so we share ideas..

Awesome. I have a feeling this is the begining of a good thing.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Artiiclebeast: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
foolbuster:

Awesome. I have a feeling this is the begining of a good thing.

Let's keep and stay positive, bro.

Impossible is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Artiiclebeast: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Godslovingmercy:

How did u come up with this ironic but true article are u a journalist?

My dear brother, each time I pen it down like this and the mods keep deleting them it irks me.

The truth is, I am not a journalist but every time I seat in my quiet time within the confines of my cubicle, I can't help but keep thinking about the issues of my land and how we could probably begin to unravel and deal with them one after the other until we've set a state for a progressive and true country to begin to emerge and ultimately begin to function even on autopilot.

The messages and inspirations always keep on hitting my head in the form of torment no matter how much I try to feel laziness and avoid sharing my message in the form of writing.

The surprising thing is, the moment I type the first word it becomes difficult for me to stop writing because the messages keep flowing down to my fingers.

When I'm done with writing I begin to ask myself where is this coming from.

You can imagine the length of my reply to your seemingly very short comment.

We'll get there, I'm positive.

I'll find a way to keep getting my messages out. God has blessed me with the means and I'll do my bit to make the best of it.

What I'm working on is one that'll require us all to start the work of rebuilding and reclaiming our country right from ourselves which I tend to feel would make for a good foundation for us to begin laying the blocks on one at a time.

We can never succeed in our quest when I have a derogatory nickname for the next man because he isn't from my tribe, state, or religion.

We can't move forward when there continues to be this huge mistrust between us all while we share the same roof/room.

We can't succeed if we fail to respect one another not minding the fact that we might not agree with each other on some or every topic.

Each time I come on here and read how we insult and curse at one another I shake my head in disgust and realise how far we still are from redemption.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Righthussle:
A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER GET STRUCTURE OR NOT.

A SOUTHERNER MUST SUCCEED BUHARI WEDA THE SOUTHERNER RUNNING MATE NA HINDU OR NA MUSLIM OR NA NATIVE DOCTOR, WE NO WAN KNOW.

Comot body Atiku. Na our TURN.
Tinubu does not qualify as a southerner abeg
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by AntiTerrorist: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aderewah:
She don visit Tinubu tire. Atiku is an American criminal. Uk commission with rather summon Obi than visit. No level.
Something Tinubu and his senseless urchins count as achievement. You are all suffering from low self-esteem.

Peter Obi and you zombies are inter-planet apart.

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Of course.

She has been instructed from the Home office and Headquarters of the company called Nigeria by the Board of Directors to interview and evaluate one and all of the candidates running for the CEO position of their business and to ensure the best man that'd work in and protect their interest makes it to the position.

Whoever is gauged and found to be set to concentrate on working for the Laborers/Staffs in this huge farmland will be brought down and ultimately blackmailed by the use of media propaganda to ensure such a candidate doesn't make it to the throne. This is the reason why whoever is interested in the top job first rushes to the Head office at 10 Downing street to submit their CV before the oral interview as the case in this visit and picture.

This is so because, any attempt to liberate the Citizens of Nigeria and repositioning Nigeria for success will mean depriving these Board of Directors including their fellow shareholders from Nigeria who they use to perpetuate and control their business lose their dividends and no businessman or woman would want to seat back and watch their business go down the drain without a fight.

For all of you shouting Athiefkulate, Obidient, Batified and what nots, It'd do you good to just lower your expectations because I can tell you for free that liberating Nigeria from the shackles and evil ones holding it down is going to be a hard long battle and that battle can never be started by any single one of the candidates currently on parade except we get back to the basics to get things going from the ground up.

As it currently sits, Nigeria is not a country but a huge farm and a private business.

Until we dare to get back to the roots to begin to lay a good and solid foundation upon which a Nigeria of our dreams can begin to be set up.

Currently, there is nothing to build upon and this explains why, every incumbent seems to be better than the previous administration.

If in doubt, lets all follow this thread and post and revert one year into the administration of the next government, no matter who wins.

So, for the sake of your health and well-beings, I'd advice y'all to lower your expectations and hopes as we come together to find a way to salvage and rescue whatever is left of our land and future.

Whoever amongst you who sees this and thinks the British are doin it to help you get a President to better your lots and country must be living in a huge fool's paradise.

Not to worry though, there's hope I can assure you my fellow Nigerian youths. I'm working on something where we all can converge and begin to educate ourselves and plotting our charts on how we can get our country back going forward.

I urge you all o goodwill who are as pained and passionate as I am for a new Nigeria to follow me here so we can all get on together to begin our bit at exchanging ideas and get on the process of rebuilding together.

Peace..

Point!!! But do you know 80% of Nigerians are idiots? Have you been to your farm before and see squirrels, birds, and all types of animals jumping up and down from one tree to another? That's how this snake of a British woman sees Nigerians. She knows there are few sensible ones and her job is to make sure she and her British empire pinned the sensible ones down while baboons lead the monkeys. A country like Russia or North Korea will dare to seize the woman lock her up. She is has been doing great work for the Britain at the expense of me and you that's why she has kept her position for a very long time. MNK decoded her, she went back and planned for him. Look at Peter Obi countenance, you will notice he is not comfortable with the woman's approach to Nigeria probably, there is an argument already. Then look at the woman and Atiku, you will see to another thing all together. You will notice where she is serious and where she psyching and laughing. The biggest mistake they will make is to deny Obi this position, Britain will understand something from Nigerian youths however, I did lower my expectations anyway because the country is already gone. I don't even know where Obi wants to start. He may end up been the worst as security is no longer in the hands of Nigerian army but I think he is the only life line the country has. Britain will regret what they have done to Nigerian citizens soon. I still think the best option is MNK option. Dissolve the company first and take back our country. This Niger royal company needs to be dismantled, let the citizens start afresh.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Artiiclebeast: 12:32am On Aug 02, 2022
showafrica:

Point!!! But do you know 80% of Nigerians are idiots? Have you been to your farm before and see squirrels, birds, and all types of animals jumping up and down from one tree to another? That's how this snake of a British woman sees Nigerians. She knows there are few sensible ones and her job is to make sure she and her British empire pinned the sensible ones down while baboons lead the monkeys. A country like Russia or North Korea will dare to seize the woman lock her up. She is has been doing great work for the Britain at the expense of me and you that's why she has kept her position for a very long time. MNK decoded her, she went back and planned for him. Look at Peter Obi countenance, you will notice he is not comfortable with the woman's approach to Nigeria probably, there is an argument already. Then look at the woman and Atiku, you will see to another thing all together. You will notice where she is serious and where she psyching and laughing. The biggest mistake they will make is to deny Obi this position, Britain will understand something from Nigerian youths however, I did lower my expectations anyway because the country is already gone. I don't even know where Obi wants to start. He may end up been the worst as security is no longer in the hands of Nigerian army but I think he is the only life line the country has. Britain will regret what they have done to Nigerian citizens soon. I still think the best option is MNK option. Dissolve the company first and take back our country. This Niger royal company needs to be dismantled, let the citizens start afresh.

Hahahaha you finish work with your analogy. I couldn't have stated it better than this.

We have a whole lot of work to do and believe me, it's possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by kabasa24: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2022
DONT MIND THEM THEY ARE LOOKING FOR EGUNJE.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 2:33am On Aug 02, 2022
British that favoured the Northerners instead of those that would have ruled Nigeria well.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Richcreed(m): 4:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
Of course.

This is so because, any attempt to liberate the Citizens of Nigeria and repositioning Nigeria for success will mean depriving these Board of Directors including their fellow shareholders from Nigeria who they use to perpetuate and control their business lose their dividends and no businessman or woman would want to seat back and watch their business go down the drain without a fight.

Peace..
You nailed it!, many Nigerians do not know this, they think we are the one actually emloying our presidents with our votes! . they failed to realise that Nigeria presidency is chosen by the Great Britain, someone that can continue their agenda. keeping us in perpetual low of the lows. one day we shall be free!

1 Like

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Artiiclebeast: 4:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Richcreed:
You nailed it!, many Nigerians do not know this, they think we are the one actually emloying our presidents with our votes! . they failed to realise that Nigeria presidency is chosen by the Great Britain, someone that can continue their agenda. keeping us in perpetual low of the lows. one day we shall be free!

I'm happy for the likes of you and many others.

It reinforces my belief that the awakening is coming.
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2022
chypotenti:
I just wonder wetin Atiku they find.......probably power and fame cos that man nor need money again for him life and that of his generation!!!!!

You no no Fulani. They say igbos like money but I don't think igbos like money more than a Fulani man. You no see abacha, Nigeria still dey chop abacha loot till today after 20yrs. Tell me why abacha was parking so much money that will last for the 10th generation. I think they are low budget corrupt Indians.

1 Like

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Prince001(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wishing him all the best in his political struggles....

This is white people be one of our main problem oooo. Even though they know that Atiku is corrupt wowwww say no to Colonizer brainwashing oooo!!!!!!
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by vastone(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Artiiclebeast post=115286406]Of course.

Peace..[/quote

Well said...well said brother, we do ave a lot of work to do as citizens of the great contraption called Nigeria. I'm saving this post now!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Richcreed(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

I'm happy for the likes of you and many others.

It reinforces my belief that the awakening is coming.
Bring it on!! we need to liberate ourself from their shackle
Re: British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) by Artiiclebeast: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=vastone post=115300834][/quote]

Bless you.

We need to begin to understand the true position of things, who we are, and why we are perpetually where we are before we begin to know where to start from.

The work needs to start from the ground up.

Bless you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Sunday Dare’s Appointment Of Kinsman / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.