Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,014 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

If My Man Is Rich And Can Provide For Us, I Don't Mind Him Taking A Second Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If My Man Is Rich And Can Provide For Us, I Don't Mind Him Taking A Second Wife (343 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If My Man Is Rich And Can Provide For Us, I Don't Mind Him Taking A Second Wife by Palevu: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Huddah Monroe, a Kenyan socialite and businesswoman, has stated that she has no objections to her husband taking a second wife.

The former Big Brother Africa housemate stated she doesn't mind being in a polygamous marriage as long as her spouse is rich and can easily take care of them in an Instagram story on Sunday, July 31.

She believes that she will never be able to fully satisfy her husband's sexual needs, and he will never be able to fully satisfy hers, thus it makes sense for her to allow him to take a second wife.

Huddah claimed,

"I'm telling my friend that I don't mind my husband getting a second wife as long as he's wealthy and able to provide for us since I can't picture myself serving my husband for the rest of my life. I'll be worn out eventually. He'll concur, LOL! Everyone eventually becomes weary.

You can't be turning around at 50 and requesting doggie style. Get a young lady for yourself. TF?

You can't constantly be moving; that's why it's called REST in PEACE. Energy depletes. You must REST sometimes.

See her posts below,
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/huddah-monroe-if-my-man-is-rich-and-can/

Re: If My Man Is Rich And Can Provide For Us, I Don't Mind Him Taking A Second Wife by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ja pa

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo’s Prewedding Video Will Melt Your Heart�� / “my Heart Aches So Bad” – Tonto Dikeh Laments After A Woman Lost Her Child Becau / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Celebrates As Instagram Verifies Her Account (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.