Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe (1973 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
JUST IN!!! Nollywood Actor, Nkem Owoh Reportedly Rejects N10 Million Offer To Endorse 'Tinubu'

Popular Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh, aka Osuọfia has reportedly rejected a N10 Million offer to endorse Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 Presidential election.

According to sources, the Veteran Nollywood Actor said N10 Million cannot buy his endorsement as 2023 is critical for the collective good of all citizens and would NEVER be sold.

It was learnt that Osuofia was offered the usual 5 million Naira for endorsement of the candidate, but he refused. Even when the offer was doubled on account of his worth, he still refused.

According to him, not everybody is amenable to the persuasiveness of money

20 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by ThrownBack: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osuoffia nwa Eze Igbo grin

They should try Chiwetalu Agu and collect slaps from him, evil people that cannot ensure the safety of lives and properties trying to bribe who pass them.

19 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThrownBack:
Osuoffia nwa Eze Igbo grin

They should try Chiwetalu Agu and collect slaps from him, evil people that cannot ensure the safety of lives and properties trying to bribe who pass them.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Flora2Sweet: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Or K.O.K For induction grin
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Qtrpst4: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dem sey Igbos too like money, but everytime Nah we dey show dem class.
Osuofia wa ezi igbo

22 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Davinity: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Endorse the continuation of failure

7 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Mickykarim: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
JUST IN!!! Nollywood Actor, Nkem Owoh Reportedly Rejects N10 Million Offer To Endorse 'Tinubu'

Popular Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh, aka Osuọfia has reportedly rejected a N10 Million offer to endorse Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 Presidential election.

According to sources, the Veteran Nollywood Actor said N10 Million cannot buy his endorsement as 2023 is critical for the collective good of all citizens and would NEVER be sold.

It was learnt that Osuofia was offered the usual 5 million Naira for endorsement of the candidate, but he refused. Even when the offer was doubled on account of his worth, he still refused.

According to him, not everybody is amenable to the persuasiveness of money

WHO IS Osuofia OR Nkem Owoh?
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by IgOga(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Source?
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Agboola321(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brilliant

5 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by ThrownBack: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

Welcome back to Nigeria grin

5 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by JASONjnr(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
At this point in my life.... I will never reject any money from any politician....

I will collect it and bite my conscience..... After all, that's what they keep telling us to do....
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

Remove that mosquito net and tap your mother beside you .

Show her the picture she will tel you who Osuofia is

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Evaloyal2J(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Zack Orji how far? Let's see how long 5m will sustain you

9 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
JASONjnr:
At this point in my life.... I will never reject any money from any politician....

I will collect it and bite my conscience..... After all, that's what they keep telling us to do....

He rejected it because he is a celebrity if na me gan gan I go chop am drink water .

U know say as celebrity many indomitable Dey under them . A celebrity can make them change mind at the last hour
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President

4 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by ZombieTAMER: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
undecided

The desperation is too much

Tinubu justifying everyday why he's not fit for presidency

2 Likes

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by ZombieTAMER: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

A Bribe giver?...

An old grandfather?

Buhari pro max?

Muslim Muslim ticket after Buhari eight years rule?

Haba mana

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Mickykarim: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Remove that mosquito net and tap your mother beside you .

Show her the picture she will tel you who Osuofia is

DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER OR ANY LIKELYHOOD OF IT?
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by butterfly777(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi as a child didn't go to parties . He didn't womanize nor did he drinks. The only thing he knows how to do is how to work and work and make money. It will interest you to know that in primary 6, Peter Obi bought a Beetle car. How did he do it ?

He was going to Okpanam to buy guinea fowl eggs. He will cook the eggs and his mother would be selling them for him. He formed a team that goes to buys the eggs for him in primary school. They would buy and bring to the house and he would cook and give to his mother to sell.

So by the time he was about to enter secondary School, he bought a Beetle car for his mother . He is somebody who knows how to make money. By the time he was going to the university, he was already a millionaire. He was going to UK to by things to sell.

Go and verify...

Divine providence has prepared him for leadership. All other presidential candidates of other parties can state their roots and how they became billionaire let's see.

God has decided to wipe away the tears of Nigerians. If you refuse to vote Peter Obi, you will need to pray for another 50yrs before providence can prepare someone else like him.

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labor Party.

Be Obi-dient and Yusful for the next generation of Nigerians .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by PandoraObi: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
For more lies type Peter Obi and send it to 2023 free of charge, you will be amazed how Peter Obi supporters lie at every presented opportunity, the most disturbing aspect is that non of them have the brain to refute the claim
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mickykarim:

DO YOU HAVE A MOTHER OR ANY LIKELYHOOD OF IT?

Hahaha that one touch you for kidney abi ?

Next time ask useless question

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi and send it to 2023 free of charge, you will be amazed how Peter Obi supporters lie at every presented opportunity, the most disturbing aspect is that non of them have the brain to refute the claim

A drug addict and a suicide bomber is now the people saying truth no be so ?

1 Share

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Mickykarim: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Hahaha that one touch you for kidney abi ?

Next time ask useless question

DO YOU?
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Obidient4life2: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osuọfia is not hungry.
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Omoslim26: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Osuofia bu ezigbo Nwafor n'eziokwu
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Jesusloveyou: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

He rejected it because he is a celebrity if na me gan gan I go chop am drink water .

U know say as celebrity many indomitable Dey under them . A celebrity can make them change mind at the last hour
osuofia with just one vote does not worth 5k as a normal voter.
osuofia life worth 1m naira
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Wisetrue99: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Correct person! Talk of a role model. Many of these veterans don chop cursed money.

Each time, Nigerians lament, the curse go dey hit them!

Zack Orji, see your life
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Osuọfia is not hungry.
idiotic pigs of biafra are so funny. so tinubu will buy one vote for 10million naira.
Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lagos money na my guy dey share like this

E should use the money to bribe wike so he will further work to distabalize PDP

Lagos people sha

Thank God Edo nor b Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by Viscuz: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Correct person! Talk of a role model. Many of these veterans don chop cursed money.

Each time, Nigerians lament, the curse go dey hit them!

Zack Orji, see your life

Na the simple reason why Liz benson like to poison am

1 Like

Re: Osuofia Rejects Tinubu Bribe by OKOATA(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
This shettima no de ever smile or laugh, reminds me of the supercop, similar traits. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Mr. Peter Obi Pays A Courtesy Call On Gov. Soludo / Breaking News: Sahara Reporters Has Exposed Tinubu/shettima, Whbombshell / Atiku Faces Disappointing Rally In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.