Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,023 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why You Should Learn Copywriting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why You Should Learn Copywriting (554 Views)

Who Wants To Learn Copywriting? The Money Is Huge And Sure / You Want To Learn Copywriting / Getting Good Jobs: Why You Should Learn Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Learn Copywriting by Joseph1505(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don't know if you have heard of the term Copywriting but it's just something as easy as ABCD that's pays massively.

All you need is your smart phone and data connection where you write sales scripts and sell to companies and individuals. It could also be of help to you if you are a business owner.

If you are getting 100 sales in a day without the knowledge of Copywriting, you can make 800 sales a day with this skill called Copywriting.

For those looking for how to earn in dollars, you will meet foreign clients too for job offers.

I can show you how
Re: Why You Should Learn Copywriting by Mayorsky07(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2022
How can we connect O really want to learn copywriting
Re: Why You Should Learn Copywriting by Joseph1505(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Mayorsky07:
How can we connect O really want to learn copywriting
Emails are super effective as regard to getting Clients for your niche, it's cool when you are sure that your emails go to your desired clients and not just sending to random emails.

50 emails I send each day rewards me with 20 positive replies that I now feel guilty of not having time to attend to all of them at once.

I am a Freelance Copywriter, I'll love my niche mates to copy this method.

No stress again ��.
Re: Why You Should Learn Copywriting by Abaliceous: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Joseph1505 please how can I contact you
Re: Why You Should Learn Copywriting by Joseph1505(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
Abaliceous:
Joseph1505 please how can I contact you
Use my signature please

(1) (Reply)

Remote Job High Pay VS Traveling To Canada For Greener Pasture / Eko Hotel Job Vacancy / Station Manager (retail Outlet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.