Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service (10088 Views)

Students Loan; Tinubu May Give Autonomy To The Universities / Akeredolu Builds New office Complex for the state Internal Revenue Service(PICS) / Yoruba Fighting Against Restructuring , Greater Autonomy To Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by backtovillage: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2022
emmabest2000:
story story story ...
This government never care about people's amenities

Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by techWriter3: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2022
fable fable fable
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Akintundexxy: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Xscape047:
Nice

Meanwhile...

I'm looking for experienced professional writers....quick Jobs and prompt payment
Hello boss..
I fit into your request.
How can I get your contact?
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by omoiyalayi(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
And he was at the fore front of the war against autonomy to the local government when buhari sigh the bill granting autonomy to the local government

He and his co travelers that work against that bill are hypocrite
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Odaveboy(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
This man dey learn from aketi of ondo state ....nice one
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Dadadididacontr: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2022
zerwa:
Biafrans would definitely not like this. They are just waiting for bad news to pop in from the south west but God pass una.

BAT 2023 is Assured*

Biafrans earth is flat not spherical. They dont like it when you outsmart them, but few Yorubas still believe in their online propaganda to dent Yoruba tribe.
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Chiedu4Trump: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
lonelydora:

The Enugu - Port Harcourt is the Okigwe -Lokpanta I mentioned.

The army is complicit in all these.
Okay, didnt know smiley

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Bfly: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Why do the government of nowadays care about what they get from the people more than what they give to the people?

Governance made of cankerworms.

Anyways, Kayode is known for making wicked policies at the verge of his tenure.
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by Bfly: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria and social amenities are made for rich people who don't even pay tax. The poor are still made to pay tax which they don't enjoy its dividends.

Amenities are enjoyed in the capital state but collection of tax reaches to the nook and cranny of the state.

Really, Local man cannot can.
Re: Fayemi Grants Autonomy To Ekiti Revenue Service by lonelydora: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Koralords:

So it's the armies that killed their fellow soldiers? One thing about you people is you always shift the blame ,when ever a security personal is killed you never condem it you people jubilate over it but when the tide turns you scream blue murder ,saying the armies are killing the innocent

I usually do not respond to people like you. But I will give you the honour for now. Go and listen to statement of the Methodist Church Prelate who was abducted and released.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Not Sincere About Oil Theft, Exaggerating Figures – Navy / 23 Years Later, Dele Giwa's Killers-ibb And Cohorts- Walk Free ! / NNPC Completes Payment Of N450 Billion Debt To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.