Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. (2673 Views)

Dualization Of Kano–maiduguri Road Linking Kano–jigawa -bauchi – Yobe And Borno / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) / Gabriel Suswam Laughing As DSS Releases Him From Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by wwwihy: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kano and Borno laughing as Abia and Enugu watch from the back.

Update on Voters Registration......

Abia, Imo and Enugu = 1,190,118
Only Katsina = 1,232,113

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by derecho(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
The guy obviously forgot that Kano has plenty Igbos like Lagos.
Katsina get Christians and non indigenes too.
E go shock una

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by ThatFairGuy1: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let the World know, Obi is Christian agenda right?
derecho:
E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Smithkafors(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oga face ur candidate and leave SE alone.... When election reach we go know score.

That is how u guys go about deceiving people. Nigeria is dying and you guys are so selfish that you don't want the country to move ahead.

Peter shall be president and Nigeria shall be great again!.

18 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by IgOga(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una

I am a Christian and I don't support Peter Obi......just because one is a Christian doesn't mean they will vote Obi.....although I have zero vote none of my family in Nigeria is supporting Obi and they are all Christians......this bukka analysis may cause you shock on election day....like Lasun was telling us how Labour party will win Osun only to get 0.34% of the votes

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Mandate2023: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ipob will start their own mumu arithmetic too nw....dey will claim igbos in kano are more than hausas and igbos in lagos r more than yoruba's while only igbo ppl live in south east grin grin grin very gullible obituary supporters

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Smithkafors(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
No one is interested in your analysis oga. Una own is for Peter obi to fail, not Nigeria to progress. If Peter obi dosnt win, your children and your generations will be ruled by the children of the cabals today. I pity people dey never see the future.
IgOga:

I am a Christian and I don't support Peter Obi......just because one is a Christian doesn't mean they will vote Obi.....although I have zero vote none of my family in Nigeria is supporting Obi and they are all Christians......this bukka analysis may cause you shock on election day....like Lasun was telling us how Labour party will win Osun only to get 0.34% of the votes

16 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Mandate2023: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una

Am a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than vote obi, what makes u think Christian in other regions care about ur obi

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by tamdun: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una
Osun is a muslim majority and the Yoruba Muslims/Christian in that state just voted a xtian/xtian ticket, what made u think they won't do same for Tinubu?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Bendeco02: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why are some yoruba people like this?

Must they yarn rubbish in everything... Must everything be we vs Igbos? I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by IgOga(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
No one is interested in your analysis oga. Una own is for Peter obi to fail, not Nigeria to progress. If Peter obi dosnt win, your children and your generations will be ruled by the children of the cabals today. I pity people dey never see the future.

The opium you drank is strong...pity yourself ogbeni.... Peter Obi is one of the problems in Nigeria....he's not different to the invincible cabal......you just can't see it yet.....sometimes I wish Obi wins so that you can see the truth......that your life will not significantly change because of Obi......just manage your expectations sha.....cos if elections are held today Obi will loose...but then there are still few months to election....alot can happen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by derecho(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
No Christian would rather vote for a dog instead of Obi except fake hired bishops we saw at Shetima unveiling.

Forget story, most Christians and sane Nigerians will vote Obi
Mandate2023:

Am a Christian and I will rather vote a dog than vote obi, what makes u think Christian in other regions care about ur obi

11 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by johnbd: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
You mean the quietly added more fake names to the already existing ones. grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Imagine someone with zero vote talking.
It's possible your "Christian" family in Nigeria don't have PVC sef.
IgOga:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Abdu81: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please why was BUHARI not declared winner with the results from 3 ks in 2003, 20007and 2011, he won those states.
please stop daceiving your selves

Fools like deji think with their stomachs.

So good luck Jonathan won with the votes from South south alone?
Obasanjo won with votes from south west?

You bingo your master tinubu is going to win with the votes from south west alone ?

6 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Jibrinpapa: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Remember also that IBO are 40% Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by GreyLaw(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
These guys from some section of this country and surreptitious hatred in their hearts. When will they change? Moreover, this is not the correct update of figures in total.

3 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Obidient4life2: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Urchins are too daft to understand that Obi is not Igbo president. He is Nigerian president.

It's funny how urchins believe others will vote for them and only Igbos will vote Obi.

May God have mercy on their souls

4 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Ddokie: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mandate2023:

It seems to me you have no idea what being a christian means. Because I do not know how somebody who prefers to be under the leadership of animals will say he worships the God who created man in his image and likeness and put him in charge of all his creatures.

There are many christians who will not vote PO. There are many igbos who will not vote for PO. But making the statement above reveals your level of objectivity.

A life full of hate will never be enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by abokikhalifa: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una

You dey give yourself hopeless hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by abokikhalifa: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
Oga face ur candidate and leave SE alone.... When election reach we go know score.

That is how u guys go about deceiving people. Nigeria is dying and you guys are so selfish that you don't want the country to move ahead.

Peter shall be president and Nigeria shall be great again!.

Please sir, i will like to know. Why should Nigerians vote for peter obi? What really makes him stand out ?
I will love to know is track records, achievement as a former govt etc ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by GodsOwnMan: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by PandoraObi: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Now I know the reason Tinubu didn't reply all his distractors nor dignity them with a reply, the man is playing his politics on the reality side no time for frivolity, propaganda and swallowing with pigs in the mud.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by ofeco: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jibrinpapa:
Remember also that IBO are 40% Muslim.
did you chew Agbado this night?
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by paramakina202: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una

Truth be told I am disappointed at the number of new registered voters in SE except Ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Sambai65(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
derecho:
E go shock una
is obi contest for Christian or Nigerian cool
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by PlayerMeji: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
lol
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by PlayerMeji: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Adeyanju will soon turn persona non grata for them now...
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by IJOBA11: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Let the World Obi is Christian agenda right?
ARE YOU TRYING TO AVOID THIS THREAD

https://www.nairaland.com/7258946/hausa-fulani-ever-going-forgive#115294268
Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by IJOBA11: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
Now I know the reason Tinubu didn't reply all his distractors nor dignity them with a reply, the man is playing his politics on the reality side no time for frivolity, propaganda and swallowing with pigs in the mud.

3 Likes

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by Vote4ObiDatti: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
A fool quoted wrong figures he squeezed out of his smelly yansh only for tinubu urchins to start masturbating on it.

Lol, losers are now showing signs of acute frustrations after seeing that tinubu has already lost before the election.

1 Like

Re: Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. by sukar886: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na only Peter obi be presidential candidate , oga deji abeg focus on ur atiku...

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 / Tinubu Supporters Captured Collecting Money For Lagos Rally / Igbos Are Not Going To Vote Desmond Elliot. See Who They Are Voting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.