Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

I HATE CSS. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I HATE CSS. (565 Views)

Back-end Development Is So Boring And I Hate It. / Free Online Training For Html/css, Javascript, Jquery, Mysql, Php, Java, Android / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I HATE CSS. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
I’m building out the frontend of a website for a client. I’m using bootstrap for components and custom css for utilities. Spent 2 whole days on the home page alone, everything looks awesome.
Then I push to production and now the site looks like where a 2 year old is learning how to write.
Why does this always happen? Something will look so nice in development then when it goes to production it gets messed up.
I don’t even know which utilities to start changing now to get it to look how I want cause this soooooo not the site I’ve spent the past 2 days working on. Lol cry
Re: I HATE CSS. by donsheddy1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rgade:
I’m building out the frontend of a website for a client. I’m using bootstrap for components and custom css for utilities. Spent 2 whole days on the home page alone, everything looks awesome.
Then I push to production and now the site looks like where a 2 year old is learning how to write.
Why does this always happen? Something will look so nice in development then when it goes to production it gets messed up.
I don’t even know which utilities to start changing now to get it to look how I want cause this soooooo not the site I’ve spent the past 2 days working on. Lol cry
lol, its because it's not your specialty. Well you can involve me to debug for you.
Re: I HATE CSS. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
donsheddy1:
lol, its because it's not your specialty. Well you can involve me to debug for you.
Lmao. This comment self
Talk about kicking a man when he’s down grin

1 Like

Re: I HATE CSS. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rgade:
Turns out my browser window was scaled down 75% when I was in development. So after pushing to production all the utilities misfired once the window hit 100%.
Damn I feel so dumb right now.
My punishment for always wanting to scale down my browser grin
Re: I HATE CSS. by silento(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Learn how to use inbrowser mobile and computer simulator
Re: I HATE CSS. by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2022
silento:
Learn how to use inbrowser mobile and computer simulator
Of course I use those which was why I thought this was magic. Turns out my browser was just zoomed out in development.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Open To Internships (remote) Or Freelance Gigs / This Countdown Timer Helps You Track How Long We Have Until 2023 / This Is What A Twitter Engineer Have To Say About PHP Developers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.