Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts (19678 Views)

Labour Party Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Rig Lagos, Delta Polls / TVC News Dissociates Itself From Fake Social Media Handles / Abdufatai Ahmed Of Kwara State Bags The Worst Govenor In History Award (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Ubanz: 6:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Just caught one now wey de call himself @chuksanambra and they are too many.
The so called chucksanambra has more than 15 Nairaland accounts

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by daygee12: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Chinese Rather rule me, than Terrorist shittima and his drug dealing master.

God forbid!
Who ruled u in Anambra was it not Chinese AKA him tu lie
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by SenatePresdo(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2022
daygee12:

Who ruled u in Anambra was it not Chinese AKA him tu lie

And he will and must rule again!
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by daygee12: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:

And he will and must rule again!

It can only happen in Anambra
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Beremx(f): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
You better go and open verifiable social media accounts before people open office for your head.

It’s not a thing of pride to say one doesn’t have a social media account in this generation.
all his social media accounts are verified. It is the cloned accounts that are spreading fake news
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by SamDayJoy: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know that God is good?

Have you been living in lies, stealing(taking things that aren't yours without the owners consent), engaging in abominable acts, perverting judgements, etc. Then you aren't right with God. You are not in good standing with Him. Yet He's been patiently waiting for you to turn a new leaf and return back to Him.
He can also reconstruct in a more beautiful way everything the devil has destroyed in your life.

Earthly death is not the end of life. There is either life or death after this earthly life(Dan 12:10).
Where you'll end is determined by your decisions and works here on earth. Is it death(ie torment, pain and endless suffering) in hell or life eternal in the kingdom of God where there is no pain, sorrow, sadness, lack, want, cold, heat, night, hunger, thirst, confusion, fear, destruction, war, diseases, etc but joy, peace, happiness, light etc

The only one who can give you life eternal is Jesus Christ. No other way or person can reconcile you to God the Father and give you hope of eternal life except Jesus Christ.
Make your way right with God today by accepting Jesus the only way to the Father.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR WAY RIGHT WITH GOD.
1. REPENT OF YOUR SIN. (Act 3:19)
Acknowledge your sins and know that you are a sinner. AND CONFESS THEM TO GOD.
Tell God all the wrong things you have done.
2. BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST
I.e. accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Lord over your life.
4. JOIN A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH.
5. BE BAPTIZED IN WATER. (Act 2:38)
6. LIVE A HOLY LIFE BY ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY FROM SINS.
7. ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD THROUGH THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by favour32(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2022
favourobaro90:
IPOB terrorists are well-known in creating such fake accounts. Just look inwards among your main support base for the culprits.
By their fruits, we shall know them...
This na one of them...a beneficiary of stomach infrastructure.

Dem hate obidient movement die.

Na this kind person dey create Datti fake social media accounts.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Renee5468: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Please help us with the screenshots explaining the issue. We will check and help you out.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Throwback: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2022
mayo47:
Lol.....Joker with you bought likes. Make sure you make enough money from this campaign because you go join the suffer head after if PO doesnt win and money from this campaign

I will prefer an economy handled by a 1st class Tinubu who grew Lagos economy tremendously, than to risk a 3rd class graduate who could not grow Anambra economy better than the Medical Doctor before him.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by mayo47(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
They say "Talk is Cheap" especially when it doesn't it come with critical thinking.

Lagos is unnecessary overhyped with useless statement of "Lagos is Working" Lagos havent made efficient use of the money available to it over the years. Compare Lagos with other cities like Johannesburg, Addis Ababa whose cities had about same amount of Lagos budget. And come back to confirm if truly Lagos is working. With all that money should have a functional railway system.

Lagos had a budget of around 389 billion in 2010 while Johannesburg had a budget of around 260 billion in 2010. But one'll find out Johannesburg made better use of their fund and achieved more despite having a less budget compared to Lagos.

What happens as its still the practice is governors/govt drop peanuts for the citizens like you whom get super excited and forget the govt has carted away about 60% of govt funds.

NB: I am indifferent on who becomes the President but I must say Tinubu & Atiku might have the desire to make changes but they don't have the strength for execution. Also, they will very likely not have dependable people around to help make the desired change. And Tinubu 15/20 years ago wouldn't result into the same level of governance

Throwback:

I will prefer an economy handled by a 1st class Tinubu who grew Lagos economy tremendously, than to risk a 3rd class graduate who could not grow Anambra economy better than the Medical Doctor before him.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by jacoik(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
danjumaisah:
You better go and open verifiable social media accounts before people open office for your head.

It’s not a thing of pride to say one doesn’t have a social media account in this generation.
I think you need to listen to that press release again, bro
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Flamemignon1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
cedricksly:
inasmuch as I do not subscribe to killing anybody due to their sexuality, but I think it is stupid to always want to subscribe and mirror every negative and sodomy laws passed by the western words, Nigeria is not a place for gay or so called LGBTQ, the faster some you your Recognize that the safer for some of you to enjoy your freedom of movement, liberty and association... Every nation has their core value and dos and don'ts, the ability to respect Nigeria own would save their head..... You dare not speak of LGBTQ in Saudi Arabia, does it make them bad as a country, No!! We need to learn how to base our argument or words appropriately to the issue at hand and not bring gay or similar issh into politics.. Baseline respect people's believe, religion, and boundaries... Speaking of him been a Mauritania, that one is even more stupid and baseless, even if your argument is true, are u aware there is more than one way to be a citizen of any country? If he became a citizen by investment birth or naturalisation in Nigeria, he is fit and more than qualified to contest for any political office In Nigeria. You know how many of your Nigeria decent are mayor's in united States?? So oga leave that ur talk for dustbin bcoz it belongs there.

NOTE: I do not CONDEMN nor SUPPORT gay or LGBTQ, make anybody no Initiate or to do am with me or in my private space.
You literally contradicted yourself,you do not support or condemn the queer community but everything you said did

Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Renee5468: 4:52am On Aug 03, 2022
I have the same problem with facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldn't find this topic troubleshooting in search engine.
<a href="https://www.conduentconnect.org/">Conduent Connect</a>
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Indifferent12: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

If Baba-Ahmed gives you a knife, how many gays and lesbians are you willing to slaughter at the abattoir?
Non, I'm atheist actually n pro LGBT. I'm just angry that yall are using this to score cheap points.

So fuçk off
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Throwback: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Indifferent12:

Non, I'm atheist actually n pro LGBT. I'm just angry that yall are using this to score cheap points.

So fuçk off

I don't need to embrace a same sex parenthood for the society or same sex redefinition of marriage.

A child can only emanate from a cross sex relationship, as such I will never advocate that the abnormal is normal.

That doesn't mean those who are constrained by choice or by a freak of nature to have such sexual orientation should be killed off as though their lives are useless.

A gay/lesbian could be a very brilliant doctor or engineer, or public administrator or even a leader of a nation.

Their lives are not so worthless like that Mauritanian genocidist has affirmed.

There is more to life and humanity besides sexuality.
Re: Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts by Indifferent12: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Throwback:

I don't need to embrace a same sex parenthood for the society or same sex redefinition of marriage.

A child can only emanate from a cross sex relationship, as such I will never advocate that the abnormal is normal.

That doesn't mean those who are constrained by choice or by a freak of nature to have such sexual orientation should be killed off as though their lives are useless.

A gay/lesbian could be a very brilliant doctor or engineer, or public administrator or even a leader of a nation.

Their lives are not so worthless like that Mauritanian genocidist has affirmed.

There is more to life and humanity besides sexuality.
Ogbeni, you principals (Tinubu and Shattima) are corr Muslims. Muslims have killed people for way lesser deeds, don't talk as if they support LGBT, they don't.

Tinubu Backs APC Ex-chairman Akande’s Criticism Of Party Leadership / Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / PDP National Secretary, Sam Anyanwu Rejects Imo Results, Sets Up Legal Team