Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. (401 Views)

Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Newsletter01: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate.

By: Joshua I'tua

Mr. Peter Obi, the Labour Party's Presidential Candidate, has revealed his plans of repairing the nation's economy, which he defined as regulating the country's birth rate and prohibiting families earning less than $500 per month from having more than two-four children or marrying more than one woman.

Mr. Obi, who was at Dunamis Church in Abuja last Friday night, where he joined the general overseer, Dr. Paul Eneche, and his wife, Mrs. Beatrice, told reporters after the prayer program that his main agenda in cutting costs and stabilizing the nation's economy will be to first influence a law that will prohibit families earning less than $500 per month from having more than two children or marrying more than one wife. He claimed that such centuries-old traditions were to blame for Nigeria's economic troubles and insecurity. Obi added that the rascality must end regardless of the cultural hue most people associate it with.

The former Anambra Governor, who has only two children and a wife who resides abroad, stated that Nigeria cannot be aimed at building a robust economy with so much garbage in the name of culture and customs, which has a detrimental impact on the economy.

Obi stated that his government will ensure that the practice of one man, one wife is incorporated into our constitution and that any family living below the poverty threshold of $500 per month who has more than two-four children will no longer be associated with Nigeria under his leadership.

The Presidential Candidate further asserted that the alamajiri system, which is currently destroying the bulk of northern Nigeria, is caused by a high birth rate combined with poor family care and education. "A man with a huge number of wives and children is a threat to public office; he will constantly want to steal what would please himself and his large family before thinking about what he will accomplish for the people." Obi underlined that his administration will be polite and responsible, not one in which an individual seeks to steal from the public purse to feed his enormous family. Perhaps, one of the criteria to be appointed in his administration will include size of family.

Peter Obi, who has become a social media sensation for a few young people on Twitter and Facebook, among other social media platforms, stated that in the United States of America and numerous other countries the size of Nigeria, in Europe and America have that as a working law, and that Nigeria under him will ensure that the rascality of marrying more than one wife and giving birth to multiple children must stop, in order to help save money for the country and stabilize the economy.

Obi also stated that his administration will prioritize saving and cutting down costs on many things regardless of their social and cultural implications in order to close the economic deficit.

The annual pilgrimages of both Christians and Muslims, which are often sponsored by the federal government, are among the things Obi said his government will look into and possibly put an end to. The Labour Party candidate said his administration won't tolerate such waste.

It is uncertain whether such a campaign will be well received by the people of Northern Nigeria and elsewhere, whose culture and customs support having numerous spouses and having many children and considers the annual pilgrimage to be the epicenter of Islam.

https://arisenews.ng/my-administration-will-address-high-birth-rate-in-order-to-stabilize-the-economy-peter-obi/
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Typicool8(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes ooo, enough of unnecessary spending
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Seyigoya: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by chidiebere2020(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bitter truth
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by TimmyTen(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
I've always wondered why the poorest people seem to choose to have the biggest families.

Perhaps it is the other way round, having a big family makes you poor!
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Abfinest007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi I beg u.many girls will be single .
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by RobsonsTARz: 1:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Agbadorians come and insult him as usual
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by pchukwudi: 1:26am On Aug 02, 2022
This is FAKE news.

RobsonsTARz:
Agbadorians come and insult him as usual
Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Praxis758: 5:06am On Aug 02, 2022
No government can work against birth rate in Nigeria, such will be perceived as being anti-Islamic and a direct war on the core north.

Anyone advising Obi about this is taking him to the political slaughter house.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Cut Cost Of Governance Theough Deflation Of Birth Rate. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2022
All the powerful economies China India USA all have large populations
Artificially reducing the population growth is a sure way to ensure the death of the country

(1) (Reply)

American Prophet Yanasa Yahuda Said Peter Obi Is Destined To Win 2023 Election / Who Did You Want To Vote For 2023 Presidential Election / I Didn’t Endorse Tinubu—obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.