Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (38661 Views)

Iran Irgc Intelligence Chief In Syria, Deputy Killed In Israeli Strike. / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
kponkedenge:
American airstrikes destroyed Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, who helped plan the 9/11 terrorist attack & was Bin Laden’s successor.

Obama took out Osama

Biden took out Zawahiri.

This was the building he was housed in.
Goodnews, more Acidic death to terrorist worldwide grin
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by 27Pushing30: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
Same way they lied Bin Laden was killed when he is chilling on an island till this very day.

You forget say Democrats na scammers

Biden's popularity has plummeted.

so from now till the mid terms expect useless grandstanding like this news and Pelosi's visit to Taiwan.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by rickleye: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
jimetagambo:

And he will be killed too grin

Yep the cat and mouse game

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by zinaunreal(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
They just wasted an old man
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by jrusky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
One demon down.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by HeavenVGate: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young man,
There is nothing you will do!
There is nothing you can do!
Repent Quickly so you don't Perish!
Repent Quickly and come to JESUS so you don't go join him with 72 virgins.
Rent Quickly so you do waste your life !

Pastorpreneur! upload your picture, your phone number and confirm your location via WhatsApp so that you may be teached the lesson of your life and deny knowing Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Not my concern.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by pacespot(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari will not be happy with this news
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by feedthenation(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
---only in Nigeria are terrorists given chieftaincy title---the U.S. have shown us a good example that you don't negotiate, beg or rehabilitate terrorists---rather they are bl0wn to bits to meet their demise---
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Righteousness2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
If i have to upload my pics for you to do something, that means u are empty and just a rabble rouser.

I don't need your pics before I teach you a lesson. Be careful! So you don't destroy yourself! This is a warning!!

HeavenVGate:

Pastorpreneur! upload your picture, your phone number and confirm your location via WhatsApp so that you may be teached the lesson of your life and deny knowing Jesus.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Kepper: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonesense. Of what use is this news the man is almost 100yrs if not more than
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by HeavenVGate: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
If i have to upload my pics for you to do something, that means u are empty and just a rabble rouser.

I don't need your pics before I teach you a lesson. Be careful! So you don't destroy yourself! This is a warning!!

Gbe gbogbo enu e sohun joor Oode! Do what I ask you to do. Upload your picture, your phone number and your location, that's all.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by kmaster007: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Make dem try am for Putin self
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by RussellRutherfo: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dvdpity:
Don't worry they will kill him again.

You are pained that they finally took out one of your jihadist mentors. He has gone one to inherit his 72imported wives from Hell.
Sorry. cheesy
Allahu don bow.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by RussellRutherfo: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tb222:
[s]what would Jesus do, would he be elated at the death of a sinner, he created the sinners he created the believers too, we are not different from one another, for we are all born and bonded together in iniquity, but by his undeserved grace and mercy he has redeemed us and made us heirs and sons of the father of ages whom no one can approach[/s].

Nonsense.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by wowcatty: 2:13am On Aug 03, 2022
The same Al Zawari that died about two years ago of Asthma according to his daughter.

Dems are trying to score political points just in time for elections in 3 months.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Thomasankara(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Can we see his pics?
Same way they lied Bin Laden was killed when he is chilling on an island till this very day.

u don't bear yo moniker for bearing sake
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by Lampy336: 5:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Oyahmie lenu oooo asif war is birth with them from their blood..
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by GreyLaw(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2022
obonujoker:
The best country in the world.. don't joke with them grin

The reason they are called God's own country.

The wicked devilish LGBTQ clowns perpetrated into America by George Soros and the NWO failures, will never suffice. The prayers of the righteous ones will hold and defeat the vices of the Devil in America before the coming of the failed antichrist.

America CIA can get you anywhere... how will you believe America has left Taliban fully... lol

Those guys are the best of the very best. That's why I laugh when I look at Putin. He is trying but America is not his father's mate.

The CIA use a lot of technologies, I clouding spiritual tech. If you hide physically, hey can remote view and see where you are and then confirm it physically. Theee are all abilities God has given to the human mind. Most Christians don't know this. They just keep asking for bread and butter while the children of the devil are doing big things.

I love America jare. They care for their citizens and will go to any length to protect them. In Nigeria terrorists are killing in their thousands while Buhari gives them free money in form of ransom. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by GreyLaw(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is not my problem is that we need China to strike Taiwan asap so we can impose crippling sanctions on China, sell weapons to Taiwan to prolong the war, rally other countries behind us to isolate China and watch them crumble like Russia.

That's the plan! Biden weak, Biden weak, yes, the man weak, but American presidents don't shy away from war oo. Pelosi is there to provoke China, but I dont think China is that stupid. Taiwan no be Ukraine. Thr US will effectively real with any intruders.
Re: Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms by GreyLaw(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Dvdpity:

Hahaha.

You don't know that
Taiwan is REPUBLIC OF CHINA ROC.
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT TAIWAN IS CHINA.

people are not really enlightened at all.

You need to get updated. Taiwan IS NOT part of China. Stop listening to the Chinese narrative!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zelensky Says Millions Of People Could Die If World Does Not 'close The Sky' / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.