Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? (589 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 / How To Subscribe To Airtel 1.8GB For N500 Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by Divinemercyy: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oh yes I still dey use airtel 3G,don’t question me abeg angry
Since today morning Airtel3G network disappeared from my phone and I can’t browse.
Who else is experiencing this?

Or is Airtel network totally down irrespective of 3G or 4G?

Re: What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by Divinemercyy: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
3G is slow,yes. I still use it on my iphone even though those Airtel pple have been disturbing me to upgrade.

My 5gig data doesn’t even last me two weeks with LTE network on Mtn . So I have been using my Airtel line since then. In this economy data is more expensive than food
Re: What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by christianjoy(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2022
if i tell you say 3g dey sap my data pass 4g the idiot still con slow join, network dey come and go every 2 to 10 minutes naso i upgrade to 4g smartphone

Re: What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by Poshguy2(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2022
I exhaust my data faster on Airtel 3G compared to 4G, don't know why.
Re: What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by MrBroke(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2022
It is changing to Airtel 1G grin
Re: What Is Happening To Airtel 3G? by femi4: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Divinemercyy:
Oh yes I still dey use airtel 3G,don’t question me abeg angry
Since today morning Airtel3G network disappeared from my phone and I can’t browse.
Who else is experiencing this?

Or is Airtel network totally down irrespective of 3G or 4G?
This is rainy season, Airtel network is unreliable this season

Items For Sale / Iphones For Sale / Please Help, My Iphone X Blackout For No Reason.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9