Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. (35941 Views)

Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / Yung6ix Celebrates His Younger Sister Birthday, ignoring the other Twin Brother. / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Una remember Pere na of BB Naija season 6
The General himself. He posted his Mother and younger sister today on Twitter. cool

What do you think of them?
The cute sha smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fine boy!!!
My Evergreen crush. grin

Meanwhile Carter Efe Machala dey burst brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-WqL5W9lk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by tyson98: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Your mama dey keep nails too lol

General pere with zero joy he killed his game in bbn then by hating on who God has annointed

Na so that Dwarf Bella too dey do now

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Wizywiz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mrs Bello shiner grin angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Reinamaria(f): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
The noses don't lie. Beautiful people.

I kinda appreciate how the Nigerian entertainment news don't pry into the lives of Nigerian celebrities' other family members, unless they (the celebrities) are willing to share.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
tyson98:
Your mama dey keep nails too lol

General pere with zero joy he killed his game in bbn then by hating on who God has annointed

Na so that Dwarf Bella too dey do now

I swear you no lie for this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wizywiz:
Mrs Bello shiner grin angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Reinamaria:

I kinda appreciate how the Nigerian entertainment news don't pry into the lives of Nigerian celebrities' other family members, unless they (the celebrities) are willing to share.

No DNA needed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Mercury12(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Reinamaria:

This is Africa we do things differently. We get aproko too o but we only use it when it is necessary grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by femi4: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Cause I want to dance with you PERE, omo ma lo ro pe mo kere

9 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by 9jaBloke: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your mum is blocking your sis

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Rolyroly10: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kk
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Chijeep(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
K
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Walealoba(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ayodejisalau:
Bdm
Sir please check my signature
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by AlmightyJah(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by faithfull18(f): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
No bleaching crew.
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Passionate888: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ah Izon

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by IPG25(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
My name sake u are doing well
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Abujason: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Brendababy:
Una remember Pere na of BB Naija season 6
The General himself. He posted his Mother and younger sister today on Twitter. cool

What do you think of them?
The cute sha smiley

I wan that his sister.
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by dalass(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

Na people wey no get job or brain get time to know who you be. grin
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Majesty33(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cos i want to Lamba your sister PERE, omo ma lo wope mo kere.
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by VenumX: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
He fried his hair. undecided

Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Houseofglam7(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by Ancecoker(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
angry

BULLY
Re: BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister. by MuslimIgbo: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Correct!

The babe fine small and I want a second wife already cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Sky B. .dead or alive? / Princess Ayoka Peace At AMVCA 2016. (photos) / Patience Ozokwor Wows In Ankara Maxi Gown With A White Shirt & Black Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.