Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Could Make A Child Hate His/her Parents ???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Make A Child Hate His/her Parents ???? (221 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Child Hate His/her Parents ???? by ifihearam: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello folks, I have been with friends and acquaintances, sometimes some say they can and will NEVER forgive their parents for certain things they did to them as a child...Some say their dad divorced their mom and chased them out of their home empty handed, others said their mom was the absent ones who cared more about adultery and gallivanting around than take care of them,another said their parents were so abusive physically to them and led to a permanent disfigure.

One in particular said they lost their elder brother because of the negligence of their father hence he can never forgive him and wont even attend his funeral...In as much as i respect people's decisions in life because you were not there when they went through their ordeal, I ask is there anything you cant forgive done to you by your parent? Or can we share our horrible experiences here and for how long have you been so upset with you parent but later forgave or still holding the grudge or hatred.

Lets share and please dont judge anyone,we must respect people's choice, dont bring your hypocrisy and religiousness to this thread.

(1) (Reply)

. / Have You Applied For 5million Naira Grants?? Oya Apply Now Before The Deadline! / Bedsheet, Duvet, And Pillowcases 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.