Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

My Glo Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Glo Experience (1017 Views)

Glo 4.5gb Data Plan A Big Scam! Checkout Extract From My Glo Live Chat / Glo 4.5gb Data Plan A Big Scam! Checkout Extract From My Glo Live Chat / My Glo Me2u Pin Has Been Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Glo Experience by chrisoml(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2007
on January 9th I recharged 750 naira to my Glo line 08053938046. I made some calls and was left with about 480 naira worth of credit. Then later that night i tried to call a friend of mine but trust our Naija network, it refused to connect. I said ok maybe a text will do, yet I keep on receiving an error massage saying your message can not be delivered at the moment. The next day I tried to use my phone, they said that I have insufficient credit on my phone. Since on the 10th of January I have been calling Glo customer care embarassed embarassed, each i time i called I would get a different person from their customer service to speak with me.
Their stories always is that they are doing some investigation or that their engineers are working on the system or upgrading. Most times they would say that they cant access their database system.
some times the type of questions they would asking is very very annoying like one of their supervisor was asking me where i was at the moment; I answered, he even asked me of my street address and some other rubbish which kind of made me mad and i refused to answer such cus I might end up being rubbed who knows.
Me am tired of them stories and told them that with that attitude, if they cant credit my line back that i would be dropping off their fraudulent line which I did because I cant be loosing my money that way to fraud.

Did any one in the house have such experience? embarassed
Re: My Glo Experience by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2007
Hmm, how odd.

Perhaps it's best you answer their questions, as to your location. They WILL know where you live anyway, and it's likely the questions they ask are merely security ones, just confirming you are who you say you are.

I've no idea how pay-as-you-talk works, always been a contracted phone user myself.

Keep on at them, and good luck.
Re: My Glo Experience by BABEELOVE(f): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2007
Now Siena, this is classic introduction to understanding a "Yahoo" business.  As you can see, both the subscriber and the vendor are "yahooists"!!! grin  This is because there can never be a[b]"yahoo"[/b] business" without a yahooeee and a[b] yahooer. [/b]  Both must be present for a balanced equation.  Can you imagine calling a customer care center for almost a year to receive some kokamany bologna   Please read the Poster's experience again! wink

Goodmorning ma babylove!
Re: My Glo Experience by chrisoml(m): 2:22am On Aug 17, 2007
Siena:

Hmm, how odd.

Perhaps it's best you answer their questions, as to your location. They WILL know where you live anyway, and it's likely the questions they ask are merely security ones, just confirming you are who you say you are.

I've no idea how pay-as-you-talk works, always been a contracted phone user myself.

Keep on at them, and good luck.

look I have given them all these information over and over again on different occasion. most times after collecting the information about you and line, the next thing they say is that they can't access their data system at the moment that you should call them back at a give time which for sure by them you will another different customer care representative or that you should not worry that they are going to call you back later which would never happen.

Now Siena, this is classic introduction to understanding a "Yahoo" business.  As you can see, both the subscriber and the vendor are "yahooists"!!! grin  This is because there can never be a[b]"yahoo"[/b] business" without a yahooeee and a[b] yahooer.

@ BABEELOVE what did you mean by this crap I dont get it and I want you xplain to me better embarassed
Re: My Glo Experience by BABEELOVE(f): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2007
chrisoml:

look I have given them all these information over and over again on different occasion. most times after collecting the information about you and line, the next thing they say is that they can't access their data system at the moment that you should call them back at a give time which for sure by them you will another different customer care representative or that you should not worry that they are going to call you back later which would never happen.

@ BABEELOVE what did you mean by this crap I don't get it and I want you explain to me better embarassed

All I am saying is that if you have to call a customer care center for almost a year in anypart of this world in present 2007-----------you have been scammed!  Dem don chop "ya dollar"! grin

chrisoml:

on January 9th I recharged 750 naira to my Glo line 08053938046. I made some calls and was left with about 480 naira worth of credit. Then later that night i tried to call a friend of mine but trust our Naija network, it refused to connect. I said ok maybe a text will do, yet I keep on receiving an error massage saying your message can not be delivered at the moment. The next day I tried to use my phone, they said that I have insufficient credit on my phone. Since on the 10th of January I have been calling Glo customer care embarassed embarassed, each i time i called I would get a different person from their customer service to speak with me.
Their stories always is that they are doing some investigation or that their engineers are working on the system or upgrading. Most times they would say that they can't access their database system.
some times the type of questions they would asking is very very annoying like one of their supervisor was asking me where i was at the moment; I answered, he even asked me of my street address and some other rubbish which kind of made me mad and i refused to answer such cus I might end up being rubbed who knows.
Me am tired of them stories and told them that with that attitude, if they can't credit my line back that i would be dropping off their fraudulent line which I did because I can't be loosing my money that way to fraud.

Did any one in the house have such experience? embarassed

No thank God! We do not deal with such inefficient companies in some other part of the world like Ghana! kiss
Re: My Glo Experience by chrisoml(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2007
@ BABEELOVE Thanks 4 ya ur Osofias'n remark I almost fell off my chair here with laughs

I have already thrown in the towel for them
Re: My Glo Experience by BABEELOVE(f): 4:29am On Aug 21, 2007
chrisoml:

@ BABEELOVE Thanks 4 ya your Osofias'n remark I almost fell off my chair here with laughs

I have already thrown in the towel for them

There you go! I knew you will come around eventually! grin
Re: My Glo Experience by chrisoml(m): 4:33am On Aug 21, 2007
@ BABEELOVE I hope u r not planning in chasing me off right tongue
Re: My Glo Experience by BABEELOVE(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yeah right!!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Diasporic Nintendos - Sorry Nigerians - Dont Have Anything Worthwhile Doing. / As Nigeria Ends Deal With Virgin Atlantic- Suggest New Name For National Carrier / On How To Print A Recharge Card Vourchers If U Want To Learn It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.