Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police (10749 Views)

Robbers Raid Hotel Close To Edo Government House / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by ablejesus26(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:
Anything to tackle insecurity is highly welcome.

BTW, why are South South men so ugly. Just look at Obaseki, Oshiomhole and Okowa face... Don't even allow Okowa smile for you else you're gonna have a terrifying and horrible day.

Nawa oo!

grin grin better no use your bad mouth draw worwor husband come your head oo.
Na so my wife Cousin dey do until she go jam the same man wey she reject 7 years ago bcus the man no fine according to my wife,now she is married to the same man grin
You dey call a whole Creation from Chukwu Olisa Onye kere muo na madu Ugly undecided
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by JuanDeDios: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2022
TimmyTen:
Proactive approach. Brilliant idea. I hope other state governors buy into this.
Every crime is local we must secure our land…
Amotekun Pro Max is highly welcome
Ain't nothing proactive here. Kidnappers have been killing, raping and maiming in that state for years. People are afraid to travel. But better late than never. I hope he arms them well and gives them APCs. Otherwise, those Fulani guys ruling Edo bushes with their AK-17s and other weapons will use them for target practice.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by seunayantokun(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2022
God bless Obaseki for this move.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by JuanDeDios: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2022
nothingspoil70:
They better equip them very well. The fulani herdsmen in edo forests are the ones training the ones in ondo state. And they are armed to the teeth. Please don't send our young men on a suicide mission oo abeg
I endorse this post.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by JuanDeDios: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Potbellyman:
D.O.A
Obaseki's popularity is at its all time lowest
Na ways to keep Edo people busy
He has the world record for worst road construction works in Nigeria (water soluble roads)
State where enforcement only lasts 2 weeks
Interesting. Gist me. I saw them water soluble roads for the first time when I lived in Ogun State during Gbenga Daniel and Ibikunle Amosun. Very water soluble things.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
Hw do we got here
Na question you still dey ask?
Na solutions like this approach we need, all governors must fill their forests with armed security, forests guards.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Ain't nothing proactive here. Kidnappers have been killing, raping and maiming in that state for years. People are afraid to travel. But better late than never. I hope he arms them well and gives them APCs. Otherwise, those Fulani guys ruling Edo bushes with their AK-17s and other weapons will use them for target practice.
What have other states done to halt the persistent problems, I commend his move. They must have automatic weapons.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Remove all fulanis in Edo markets, fulanis come into your state, and start bringing in their terrorists brothers, don't allow them build bachas or stay in the streets or your markets. Don't give Fulanis lands, they are evil. Nice one by Edo government, spend good money on this security initiative.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Potbellyman:
D.O.A
Obaseki's popularity is at its all time lowest
Na ways to keep Edo people busy
He has the world record for worst road construction works in Nigeria (water soluble roads)
State where enforcement only lasts 2 weeks
Hope you are not one of the saboteurs angry over solutions and progress. Are you from Edo?
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Potbellyman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Interesting. Gist me. I saw them water soluble roads for the first time when I lived in Ogun State during Gbenga Daniel and Ibikunle Amosun. Very water soluble things.

Political settlement roads grin
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by nedekid: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is oga at the top aware? Any way, as far as oga is concerned, it will not work, knowing or unknowing.
You no fear, you Wan go bush go disturb awon omo baba?
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by zeuss: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

BTW, why are South South men so ugly. Just look at Obaseki, Oshiomhole and Okowa face... Don't even allow Okowa smile for you else you're gonna have a terrifying and horrible day.

Nawa oo!
beside the wives of these names you have dropped you will present like a local cheap harlot grin.....don't take it personal. Poverty stinks.....
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by pedrilo: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!
we have fine pipo oh
but our ugly brodas no dey let us rest
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Wwwq: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by JuanDeDios: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:

What have other states done to halt the persistent problems, I commend his move. They must have automatic weapons.
The SW did Amotekun, and people have been calling on the SS governors to act since then. But their chairman Okowa only cares about politics.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
JuanDeDios:

The SW did Amotekun, and people have been calling on the SS governors to act since then. But their chairman Okowa only cares about politics.
Okowa is a fake, somebody like Obaseki should be chairman of South South governors forum, okowa is a pretender and selfish man, he does not care about the people or state.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Algold: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!

That's y u are still 29 and single... dey find handsome men up and with 8packs ssssh
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Algold: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!

That's y u are still @ 29 and single... dey find handsome men up and with 8packs ssssh
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by JuanDeDios: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Eleven01:

Okowa is a fake, somebody like Obaseki should be chairman of South South governors forum, okowa is a pretender and selfish man, he does not care about the people or state.
I doubt Obaseki is any better. He'd make some effort to sort the public but always after sorting himself first.
Re: Insecurity: Edo Government To Recruit Forest Police by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very good initiative, give them good guns. A minimum of 5000 youths.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Shooting Motorists In Ibadan / Beware Of Flip Cash Scam On Instagram / Ebonyi Female Principal Arrested For Buying Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.