Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Before You Vote Remember These.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Vote Remember These.... (246 Views)

When You Go Out To Vote, Remember This / When You Go Out To Vote, Remember This / As We Prepare To Vote, Remember That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Vote Remember These.... by Durabest: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Fulani and Hausa cow meat are forbiden meat in lgboland,but they do not forbid Fulani and Hausa votes for Peter Obi.Igbos do not have any good plans for Nigeria,know it and know peace,lgbos have been tested with power before,the Northerns can explain better of what they suffered in the hands of lgbo leaders.If the South South can eat with any lgboman with long spoon what can the West and North do?.Nnamdi Kanu came instructed them to disobey all the Governors in lgboland and they welcomed the order with open hands,when you do not respect your leaders how do you expect others to see the candidate coming from your zone?.Your bitter & evil campaign against Tinubu is just to devert peoples attentions from facts and realities.
Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Jashub: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Obi is far better than that drug-trafficking thief in Lagos who still has corruption charges in Chicago.

And except you're lame ,daft and stupid, you will agree with me that Obi is the lesser of the three evils been paraded in the Nigerian political arena.

Lastly, the Biafra war ended over 50 years ago, so your fear of "Ibos doing evil" is as baseless as this defamatory post you're parading

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Some are just voting without a good reason......
Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Durabest: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Jashub:
Obi is far better than that drug-trafficking thief in Lagos who still has corruption charges in Chicago.

And except you're lame and daft, any sane person in today's Nigeria knows that Obi is the lesser of the three evils been paraded in the Nigerian political arena.

Lastly, the Biafra war ended over 50 years ago, so your fear of "Ibos doing evil" is as baseless as this defamatory post you're parading
Is there any lies in what i posted?Are you blind? You can't deceive me with"Peter Obi is lesser among the three"if you talked about biafra war of 50 years ago what about nnamdi kanu war of present?.
Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Satguru: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Are Nigerians no cursed? Why supporting Shettima, a Fulani BANDITS' sympathizer. And tomorrow you will come here that your church or community is under attack by Fulani bandits.
Do you think that those supporting PO, are doing so for financial gain?
Am a PDP youth leader but me and my followers will never support a Northern Fulani Muslim handing over to another Fulani Muslim at a time like this.
Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Jashub: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Durabest:
Is there any lies in what i posted?Are you blind? You can't deceive me with"Peter Obi is lesser among the three"if you talked about biafra war of 50 years ago what about nnamdi kanu war of present?.
This is my problem with your biased-yoruba-almajeri thinking . Is Peter Obi Nnamdi Kanu? Has he not openly condemned MASSOB and their nefarious activites ?

When Abubakar Shekau was alive ,did you see anyone linking him to the likes of Yaradua, Buhari or El-Rufai just because they're from the north ? Lol...keep deceiving yourself . After all, Tinubu doesn't even know you and his victory in the election won't change the fact that he's the architect of the poverty plaguing you and your family grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Remember These.... by Kendo999: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Durabest:
Fulani and Hausa cow meat are forbiden meat in lgboland,but they do not forbid Fulani and Hausa votes for Peter Obi.Igbos do not have any good plans for Nigeria,know it and know peace,lgbos have been tested with power before,the Northerns can explain better of what they suffered in the hands of lgbo leaders.If the South South can eat with any lgboman with long spoon what can the West and North do?.Nnamdi Kanu came instructed them to disobey all the Governors in lgboland and they welcomed the order with open hands,when you do not respect your leaders how do you expect others to see the candidate coming from your zone?.Your bitter & evil campaign against Tinubu is just to devert peoples attentions from facts and realities.
don't stop crying kiss

(1) (Reply)

PDP Bot Set Up Committee To Resolve Atiku, Wike Impasse / Gombe Man Opens Free Barbing Saloon In Support For Peter Obi's Campaign / Vote Right So You Will Stop Disturbing God For Problems Common Sense Will Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.