Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm (2153 Views)

5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / ''Keeping Cell Phones Near The Head Is Dangerous'' / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dgb4(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2007
These are superb phones my cousin ordered.
they are all brabd new with a reasonable price
The fones have TV and FM and some good features and only goes for N23,000
Interested people should contact me on 08063448853.
Thanks
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by maxjax(m): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
Whatz the name of the fone?
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dgb4(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2007
the phone is Nokia product TV31
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dragnet: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2007
Is it truly n0kia or th0se NOK"L"A chinese kn0ck-offs
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dgb4(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2007
they are Nokia
and they are very good and recommendable
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2007
dont mind the poster,
these are some of the phones you will see NOKIA and you wont see those phones on NOKIA website, there's a company in china that is in partner with nokia to use nokia brand name to sell their phones in africa, esp the sub-saharan part.

Well the phones are still good only depending how you maintain it.
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dgb4(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2007
enitan2002:

don't mind the poster,
these are some of the phones you will see NOKIA and you wont see those phones on NOKIA website, there's a company in china that is in partner with nokia to use nokia brand name to sell their phones in africa, esp the sub-saharan part.

Well the phones are still good only depending how you maintain it.
and why shouldnt they mind the poster, is he lying or faking. Do u think the phones are not good or the price not reasonable?
The products are real and ok.

And how do u think one can maintain it
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by xreakz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
the phones might be good but they r not nokia's product. a genuine nokia product rolls on its website
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by xreakz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
the phones might be good but they r not nokia's product. a genuine nokia product rolls on its website
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by xreakz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
the phones might be good but they r not nokia's product. a genuine nokia product rolls on its website. by now u should know a true nokia phone when u see one lol
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by samkid(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2007
hey guys, the phoe looks flashy anyway, its kind of cool to have,
but dont be deceived, those phones are not nokia products.
a friend got one, the probs are usually with the battery and charger,
which u cant even get to buy, or can the poster assure us of those parts
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by muyioye(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2007
I am interested in the phone whenever it comes. You can reach me on 01 7632113 or muyioye@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by dgb4(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
This is the sample of one of the phones.
The size of the phone + features charms most.

Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by iice(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
Chinese phone. . .which still works fine. . .reception though for TV can be tricky depending on the area you are.

Usually these phones come with an extra battery and extra charger so far from what i know

Their memory stick cost less than say nokia/sony/ericsson's own

And the chinese look alikes are not nokia. . .NOKLA grin Chinese people eh! They too much grin
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by cgift(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2007
how can i get one to buy?
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by samkid(m): 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
if u must get one, they are already on sale everywhere, especially those that deals in "belgium" phones.
"aja toba maa sonu, koni gbo fere olode"
good luck
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by samkid(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2007
they come in different names(brands), shapes, colours and prices.
just ask for the pack, and see if the name is really NOKIA, and not some chi-chan-chun stuff.
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by knotty(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2007
i have a pal who owns one those things. they work well no doubt but certainly not the real Nokia phone. they are generic. but if all you want is a phone that catches TV signal, pls go for it. i have a nokia N93 that is supposed to be TV receivable, but till tommorrow i have not seen anything close to signal much less picture.
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by rowlandwhy: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2007
Hi PH users,
The phones are more ok,
and people are getting theirs as well.
U will get RSTV, AIT and NTA.
It is funny shaaaa
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by texazzpete(m): 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
knotty:

i have a pal who owns one those things. they work well no doubt but certainly not the real Nokia phone. they are generic. but if all you want is a phone that catches TV signal, please go for it. i have a nokia N93 that is supposed to be TV receivable, but till tommorrow i have not seen anything close to signal much less picture.

Ignorance is a crime! It's clearly stated in the N93 manual that the phone receives digital TV signals, not the analog types we see in Naija. It'll receive TV in Europe and Asia, no doubt.
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by topeteadr(m): 1:14am On Sep 18, 2007
Hey guys i have seen one of those phones too but you'll find lots of them at computer village and saka tinubu but they are all china phones it is either the phone's name is nokLa or nok1a and if they didn't write either of the two then check the gprs config to see if you would see china mobile gprs. Then it ir china made but one thing is that it is superb and they are cheap the last one i priced had tv, radio,has two sim car slot comes with two memory card's and it uses windows mobile as os and it is only 15000 naira. Well if you price it well you would get it at a cheaper price.
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by adexbols: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2007
@ tope i dont mind to have the phone.can u give me the full description of where i can get it?
Re: Brand new Cell Phones With Tv And Fm by kosovo(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2007
My guy na so we go dey dey na which kind phone be that, d one wey scondary school
student for china take dey do practicals abi na which on. guy sell beter thing for brothers ohhhhhhhh.
note before buying a pnone access the web and possible deails about da phone.
one and a half luv.

(1) (Reply)

Opera On Nokia 2600c-2 / Glo Disses Mtn In Their Porting Advert? / Is Samsung S2 Duos Gt S7582 Mtk Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.