Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. (198 Views)

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by Kenpaly(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Good day nairalanders,i will be naratings some good things that nigerians will starts to enjoy in tinubu adm if he wins 2023 presidential pool.first of all in insecurity,apc adm will reduce insecurity to 30%.armnesty will be given to bandicts and they(bandits) will stop to attack nigerians. Shetima will handle boko haram and people will be very suprise about that. Secondly education,there will totaly free in waec registration.SS3 Student will smill 4 apc adm.tinubu will do a lot in education sector.in economy tinubu adm will improve it to 90% lagos is pure exampl.shetima will also handle health and food sector very well . 90% of poor people will be recieving some money in their acct every months 4 many years. Empower program will continue.

1 Like

Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by Softmirror: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always start by showing my bias,i will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
This is one of the reasons why I will vote for him,if there's anyone in Nigeria who will square up to the cabal and break the Monopoly of some parasites in Nigeria,I'm sure it's Asiwaju.
He single handedly broke the Monopoly of the creation of local government way back in 2004,he single handedly tried to break the Monopoly of power generation with the ENRON IPP,even though he failed,but he gave Lagos its own sea port before leaving office.
I'm very sure if Asiwaju could do all these way back in 2007,I dare to imagine what else he will do in 2023.
Asiwaju approaches government as a business,he believes government should be run as a business, that's why he could Invest in the Telecom sector when it was still a start-up Industry in Nigeria,infact it's on record he was the 1st state governor to approach the stock exchange to seek for bonds to facilitate the rapid development of infrastructure in Lagos state way back in 2005.
Asiwaju is a financial juggernaut,that way back in 2004 when motor vehicle licence plates was a monopoly of the federal roads safety corps,he took on the agency and today Lagos State is able to mint its own motor vehicle licence plates.
That's why I campaign passionately for Asiwaju,Nigeria needs a big thinker,a big dreamer,a man who sees beyond this crazy primodal needs of food,shelter, clothing that our myopic leaders are obsessed about.
We haven't even started our campaign...
Oya Obiritualists and Atikulators tell us what your principal will do......
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Alh Shettima
God bless Nigeria

WHAT YOU HAVE STATED THERE ARE TOO PRIMODAL. THE TINUBU WE ALL WILL VOTE FOR DOESN'T THINK AND ACT LIKE A LAYMAN. HE IS A VISIONARY LEADER, WHO SEE VERY FAR AHEAD. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by Obidient4life2: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Another drug addict spotted! Seems everyone supporting Tinubu are from Yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2022
There won't be Tinubu administration

1 Like

Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2022
This Tinubu of a kind.....hmm i pity him later after.

1 Like

Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by GoooodHardDick: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2022
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria.

Vote peter Obi for your complete peace of mind. Vote Obi, vote labour party. Be OBIDIENT come 2023
Re: Positive Things To Expect In Tinubu Admistration. by ribbit: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2022
The reason for insecurity is bad economy.

If economy improves greatly, there will be less crime. And Boko Haram and bandits will have less recruits.

That's why it makes sense to employ someone with track record of making a state 5th biggest economy in Africa as your economic driver.

(1) (Reply)

Belel In NNPP Is The People's Man Standing To Emancipate Adamawa North / Post deleted** / Watch Moment Congregants Erupted Into Cheers After Peter Obi’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.