Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) (810 Views)

Amaechi, Anyim, Nwajiuba, Politicians Who Have Gone ‘Silent’ After Primaries / Sanwo-olu’s Performance Is Low, We Are Anxious To Take Over From Him- PDP / When We Go Low, We Go Really Low (food For Thought For All Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2022
If a national news media can allow this to be published on their newspaper, then what else can they not do?
Why is Peter Obi giving these people that claimed to have wonderful structure sleepless night?

The Nation, you have lost it.
NBC should do something about things like this.

5 Likes

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Its elections and online campaign period.
This Newspaper is owned by Tinubu, APC Presidential candidate. So don't expect less than that coz every tool owned by him will be used to contest and campaign for him

6 Likes

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by gidgiddy: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Psoul:
If a national news media can allow this to be published on their newspaper, then what else can they not do?
Why is Peter Obi giving these people that claimed to have wonderful structure sleepless night?

The Nation, you have lost it.
NBC should do something about things like this.

Thats why only people from the South West read the nation. All they print there is junk and lies

8 Likes

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by sirchim(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
No matter their nonsense post, we must get it right this time around. OBI-dient na the way, to be Yusful again for 9ja.

9 Likes

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by Seezion: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
What did you except from Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by Wintertime: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Comparing of Tinubu and Peter Obi is a no no
The truth is always there .but a simple comparison without diving much elevate one above the other.

A pension less former ex governor
Against a newly agree state landlord

While one overthrow Godfather ism and leave and open government field.. the other tighten the grip at all levels.

Let me talk about the state landlord
The state landlord after returning from Chicago.. use is enlightenment as an odd, he studied his people and carefully knew their weak points, well this was too easy for him, knowing what he need though provided with security as a state government.. he hired his henchmen whom MC oluomo was the leader. Men this man knows what it takes to be a Mafia..
And the loyalists henchmen did exactly what he wants and how he wants it. Even Ambode a sitting governor has to give him a name Jagaban. A monster in civil dress.. His own (Obasanjo) saw it in him and refused to allow him happen to Nigeria...

From the pictures below.. it can tell a word

One gives out of given for fun, knowing just drop anything Na the season we dey. We see ,

But the other give as if he is helping their future career, he gives as if he is helping issue As if that's what they worth for

You can see it in their facial expressions. One look fun and playful giving,. The other puts on a sober face giving

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by fman(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Poor Photoshop..
Just zoom it...
You will see the errors.
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:
Poor Photoshop..
Just zoom it...
You will see the errors.

Tinubu has fried your brain to the gods of Irabiji for ever making this comment
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by fman(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Tinubu has fried your brain to the gods of Irabiji for ever making this comment
Sorry ooo
Egba mi oo.
By the way, who is Tinubu?
Your ancestors I guess..
Lol.
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by kettykin: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
By the time Obidients reply them you will start hearing a different sided story of how Obidients insult and threaten everyone that is not Obidient

1 Like

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2022
and they'll say that Obidients are toxic

1 Like

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by Psoul(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2022
fman:
Poor Photoshop..
Just zoom it...
You will see the errors.

Please, can you get urslf a copy of that newspaper of 1st August 2022 and show us the one that is not photoshoped
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by fman(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Psoul:

Please, can you get urslf a copy of that newspaper of 1st August 2022 and show us the one that is not photoshoped
I die if I buy am!!
Maybe I underrated them.
But that's bullshit and childish.
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by agadez007(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
He disabled the comments on his twitter page
They are not even hiding their hatred anymore yet will be the first to shout they hate us
That’s why I go with the verse Obi chapter 1 vs 64 : I say unto thee,Suffer not an urchin to keep talking trash,press their necks till they get sense

1 Like

Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by fman(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
kettykin:
By the time Obidients reply them you will start hearing a different sided story of how Obidients insult and threaten everyone that is not Obidient
I swear
Re: See How Low We Have Gone- (Photo) by SIMONEKPA7: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Nation newspaper are so unprofessional.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Queen Didn’t Stay Alive Till 2023 To See How Nigeria Will End / Tinubu’s Wife Harasses Poor Woman In Public / Kenneth Okonkwo Awarded As The Presidential Spokesperson Of The Year 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.