Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada (222 Views)

Proof Of Funds (POF Services), How Not To Get Scammed / Understanding UKVI Proof Of Fund Requirements / Understanding UKVI Proof of Fund Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada by Aharagba: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
I just made application to the university of North Iseland in British Columbia for my wife about a week ago for a one year graduate diploma course in bussiness management for January 2023 intake.

Her Tuition fee is about 16,000 Canadian dollar, and I have the 16,000 Canadian dollar plus her 10,000 Canadian maintenance money in my personal account.

I also have a registered company which is a bussiness name not a Limited Liability Company which has been in contract for over 2 years with the state agency receiving about 1.5m monthly, but currently no cash in my company account but last month pay will soon drop. But I have this cash in my personal account.

I am married with 2 kids, but is only my wife that will be going for the study.

Please how do I prepare and present my wife's proof of fund?

How best do I present sponsoring her? Because if I transfer the lung sum to her account now, it may be suspicious.

Please I need an advice.
Re: Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada by Tashala0: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2022
I'll wait for expert opinions here
Re: Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada by Kingnelson9: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2022
You are the sponsor and you will be required to present your bank details, I believe you know now ,but make sure you present a statement of an account with more than her school expenditures.
Make sure the account you choose to present has enough funds in it and you can add other properties you have including the company together with the account details and proof of ownership as the sponsor.

She is good to go.
Re: Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada by Aharagba: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanks brother, but how much of excess should I have to be more than her school fees?
Re: Please I Need An Advice On How To Prepare My Wife's Proof Of Fund For Canada by Exedyne: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Aharagba:
I just made application to the university of North Iseland in British Columbia for my wife about a week ago for a one year graduate diploma course in bussiness management for January 2023 intake.

Her Tuition fee is about 16,000 Canadian dollar, and I have the 16,000 Canadian dollar plus her 10,000 Canadian maintenance money in my personal account.

I also have a registered company which is a bussiness name not a Limited Liability Company which has been in contract for over 2 years with the state agency receiving about 1.5m monthly, but currently no cash in my company account but last month pay will soon drop. But I have this cash in my personal account.

I am married with 2 kids, but is only my wife that will be going for the study.

Please how do I prepare and present my wife's proof of fund?

How best do I present sponsoring her? Because if I transfer the lung sum to her account now, it may be suspicious.

Please I need an advice.

If youve not gotteb the proof of fund, lets fund your account. Call or whatsapp 09077001234 if interested

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminars Online / Grammar Solution / 2018/2019 Admission Into Houdegbe North American University Du Benin In Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.