Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? (270 Views)

Free Beat :- Danny S – Kiss (download The Instrumental) / Instrumental Of No One Like You By Semah G Ft Flavour / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? by Uzomacharles: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2022
Please how can I get the instrumental of a song M I- THE GUY...

I wan do the Cover...
Re: How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? by Cypress042(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Google is your brother bruh smiley
Re: How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? by Uzomacharles: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Google is your brother bruh smiley

Have been there but couldn't find a better one..
and what makes you think I haven't googled it before coming here?
Re: How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? by Cypress042(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Have been there but couldn't find a better one..

and what makes you think I haven't googled it before coming here?
No vex, I'm the one that looked for your problem at first.
Re: How Do I Get The Instrumental Of A Song? by Uzomacharles: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
No vex, I'm the one that looked for your problem at first.

Okay boss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhymes Rap Academy / The New Zinoleesky - Grit & Lust Ep Is Fire Listen To It Here / Five Star Music Pioneer ‘kcee’ & Okwesili Eze Group Returns With New Compilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.