Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Six(6) Questions You MUST Answer To Start Selling On Amazon KDP. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Six(6) Questions You MUST Answer To Start Selling On Amazon KDP. (326 Views)

All About The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Six(6)months Training Exercise / Vital Questions You Must Know Before Going For NNPC CBT Aptitude Test On 1st Jun / 13 Questions You May Likely To See At Air Force Exam . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Questions You MUST Answer To Start Selling On Amazon KDP. by Barny4christ(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2022
"I'm not getting sales"

"I've published 2,3,10 books but sales aren't coming in".

"I've not sold a single copy for the past 3 months since I got started"

These are common complaints I see on different KDP groups or people who engage me in private chats.

And I've decided to address some of the questions you MUST pause and answer if you want to start selling on Amazon KDP.

These 6 questions and how you answer them may be the reason behind your low or no sales on KDP.

And for emphasis, answering these questions will only help you if you've created a TOP QUALITY book. If not, having more exposure may cause more harm than good.

So, if sales are not coming in, here are questions you should answer.

1. Are you publishing books on Profitable Keywords?

Some people write and publish without necessarily making money from their books. I am not addressing you if you fall under this category.

But if your goal includes making money on KDP, then you must look into your keywords and how profitable they are.

You must publish books in HOT niches and profitable keywords. By this I mean keywords you've used in your title and subtitle, and your backend keywords must be search terms customers are searching on Amazon.

If you've published books around keywords that no one is searching for, you're in a race to the bottom.

Feel free to check out my new ebook "Self Publishing Secret Unlocked" where I've explained keywords research mastery in detail. I am a DM away 07062795444

2. Do you have professionally designed book covers?

Check your cover designs.

Are they standing out in the midst of other competing book covers?

A saying goes "Don't judge a book by its cover". Well, that is not true on Amazon KDP.

A poorly designed cover speaks volumes on the quality of content one is expecting from the book.

If you can't design professional book covers yourself, you may consider improving your skill by taking lessons or hiring a graphic designer.

3. Is your book description properly written (free of errors) and we'll formatted?

Check your book description

Does it sell your book? Is it free of typos and spelling errors? Is it well formatted?

You can take a cue from best selling books and learn. Take a look at their description and find what you can model (not copy) to improve on your book descriptions.

Here's how to format your description professionally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soznmvCactI

4. Have you added your book to more categories?

This is a free way Amazon has provided for authors and publishers to take advantage of.

Some customers purchase books on Amazon via categories, others buy using search terms (keywords).

When you add a book to more categories, you increase its chances of getting seen by potential customers.

You can find a dedicated YouTube on my channel that teaches you a step by step process on how you can add your book to 8 more categories. Here's the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBe83_fVFGI

5. Have you created A+ Content for your book?

This is another free option you can take advantage of to make more sales for your books.

It is one of the most effective and important ways to increase customer trust, boost conversion rates, and acquire a higher ranking on Amazon KDP.

With A+ content, you get the chance to increase customer's buying decisions using visuals and more content that showcase how your book is able to serve the needs of the customer.

I have a free YouTube video on my channel that teaches you how to create and add A+ Content to your books on KDP. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEcI47HxEk

6. Are you running Amazon Ads to give your book the exposure it may deserve?

In addition to writing a Quality book, you must create a marketing environment for your book to thrive.

Thousands of good books are buried on this platform for lack of proper marketing, and that's where you can use Amazon Ads to your advantage.

Amazon KDP is a business, and you must treat it as such. Having an advertisement budget is part of the business plan.

So if you're not running Ads for your book yet, you need to begin ASAP.

These are some of the things that need to be put in place in order to help your book sell.

I've covered more in my ebook and you can pick a copy for yourself at an affordable rate. Drop a comment below if you're interested or send me a DM.(07062795443)

Now go master keywords research, create professional cover designs, write a great book description, add your book to more categories, create A+ content, run Amazon Ads and make More sales.

Wishing you more $$$$ to your name!

(1) (Reply)

Is 10 Million Naira Monthly Income Enough Called Rich / Alx/udacity Fully Funded Tech Scholarships For Young Africans / How Elon Musk (world's Richest Man) Sacked Twitter Staffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.