Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha (19375 Views)

Peter Obi Will Usher In Efficient, Strategic Economic Growth — Aguocha (video) / Labour Vows To Shutdown First Bank Over Plans To Sack Over 1000 Workers / Sack Fever Grips 350 National Assembly Workers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Lovelive: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Like for the freedom of Mazi N. Kanu

Share for Buhari for protecting his Boko Boys.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by OMOJOHN001: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
He he can win then be rest assured that many senatora and Rep will decamp into labour party.

Not from PDP or APC only but from every other part of the country.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
He will be impeached if he did not join either PDP or APC in his First month
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Vitally123: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
lansile:
If Obi miraculously became president, he will have to contend with a house full of opposition.

I'm still trying to understand where the votes that will make him win are coming from. Lol

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
NIGERIANS this is how to behave like human beings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jITmGqcsmRw
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by yusufu16: 3:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
OkCornel:
Exactly. This man understands the game

Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti cannot make significant strides alone. They also need that support in from the Legislature and Judiciary.

How i wish

President is LP
Senate president is PDP
Speaker is NNPP
Majority of senators is APC
Majority of members is APC
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by 07kjb: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Vote for him first, when he wins transfer widow would open and Labour Party would sign new players from all the regions of the country who would come in and strengthen the party.

This I have seen.

Ur prophecy is sounding accurately this days

Keep the spirituality up

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Election will determine this when the time comes
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by lailo: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Just mentioning KANU in Nigeria when it is not Nwankwo, this one has already killed his political carrier grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingpele:
Political solution to the issue of nnamdi kanu will reduce the criminal activities of the ugm.

Of course, everyone knows who UGM are. Lol

Arm robbers,kidnappers and cultists are taking advantage of this issues in South East to the fullest ..if buharia is not too dull ,he would have done the needful

The last time he did the needful, we all knew how it turned out. The albino monkey simply became more emboldened, ignored all his bail conditions

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by OkCornel(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
yusufu16:

How i wish

President is LP
Senate president is PDP
Speaker is NNPP
Majority of senators is APC
Majority of members is APC

Well, provided everyone is sensible to work together for the common good, and not sabotage one another.
The current APC government has the legislature and judiciary in its pockets...nothing tangible to show for it.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by JagabanLagos: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria will NEVER elect a person that will declare sit-at-home every Monday because he is too much of a coward to stand up to Ipigs/Igbos/Cownu/Ekpa. He not only refused to speak against them he is welcoming their support. God forbid pandora.

God bless you.

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by UNDFTD: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/video-peter-obi-needs-labour-party-national-assembly-abia-rep-candidate-obi-aguocha/

Chief Obi Aguocha, the House of Representatives candidate of Labour Party for Ikwuano-Umuahia Federal Constituency has said that, HE. Peter Obi cannot stand alone in Abuja amongst the predator political wolves when he is elected the President of Nigeria, come 2023.

This man is the only person that has any modicum of sense of all Peter Obi's supporters. How can Peter Obi perform the miracle that his gullible "Obidients" expect from him without any members from his own Labor party in the Senate and House of Rep? I guess hunger has reduced the reasoning of Liegerians to the lowest form. Even the so called intelligentsia have lost their ability to think and reason. What a shame!

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Nakuza(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Politically speaking, the PDP legislators will automatically support Peter Obi legislative agenda. Reason being that Peter Obi was part of PDP. Therefore, the PDP will be sympathetic towards his legislative agenda. The most important thing is for him to win, all other things will fall in place for good.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by theamazonguru(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Once Obi is elected.

That will be his first primary assignment as the president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.
If a good number of the Labor Party candidates does not win an election into the National assembly, the only possible option he has to achieve this is to do money politics thus making interested senators and house of rep members decamp to labor party.

Do you honestly feel Peter Obi is ready to spend a Kobo to achieve such?

I seriously doubt it.

So he has no choice than to remain in the midst of the political sharks, lions and bears who will no doubt frustrate his executive efforts.

Or what do you think?
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by newnigerdelta1: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Once Obi is elected.

That will be his first primary assignment as the president of federal republic of Nigeria cool.

For your village na

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by newnigerdelta1: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anthony0094:
obi is coming

Coming to your village

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
aylive02:
Like for The incoming President OBI
Share for Agbado and Cassava
I wonder how you people dey manage sleep without thinking of Tinubu. You guys lack political strategy I swear.

The worst part is when any of the opposition party like APC or PDP want to campaign in SE and your people mistakenly k!ll anyone, I swear Nigeria/Biafra war will be like a child play to you guys 'cause am sure Tinubu boys will throw many of your brother's body into the Lagoon and Atlantic ocean while the Arewa boys will cut off that ur useless Nnamdi Kanu's head for DSS cell.

I can't advice anyone to vote Asiwaju due to his old age but stop creating hatredness towards the person who have accommodate many of una generations for so many decades right there in his own territory.

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by derbykol(f): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
havenz:
Once he wins Nigeria culture of defection from one political party will take place.
Exactly
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by aylive02(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
OniyideAmplify:
I wonder how you people dey manage sleep without thinking of Tinubu. You guys lack political strategy I swear.

The worst part is when any of the opposition party like APC or PDP want to campaign in SE and your people mistakenly k!ll anyone, I swear Nigeria/Biafra war will be like a child play to you guys 'cause am sure Tinubu boys will throw many of your brother's body into the Lagoon and Atlantic ocean while the Arewa boys will cut off that ur useless Nnamdi Kanu's head for DSS cell.

I can't advice anyone to vote Asiwaju due to his old age but stop creating hatredness towards the person who have accommodate many of una generations for so many decades right there in his own territory.
. Trash. I wonder why you can't do without replying to Obi's comments
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by chudez0147(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
DamnNigga
This one don't know what to say again.
JagabanLagos:
Obi abi wetin be your name?

You have no option. Either through election or not. You came from a tribe that will never rule Nigeria until they learn to keep peace with their neighbors.

You can't rule people you hate. Even if Miracle happens, Obi will never rule Nigeria. That will be made possible legally through election or other means. But make him supporter from the East keep making noise. We are use to it.

This is not about tribalism. If you call this tribalism, then Ukraine and Taiwan are tribalistic. You will never rule those you called enemy. As long as Nigeria remain as Nigeria, Igbo tribe will have to seek peace and love for other tribes before you can ever get to Vice President again.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by sanpipita(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari had national assembly members from. his party, what did they do aside padding budgets
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by UptownVibes(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria will NEVER elect a person that will declare sit-at-home every Monday because he is too much of a coward to stand up to Ipigs/Igbos/Cownu/Ekpa. He not only refused to speak against them he is welcoming their support. God forbid pandora.
Don't you think he is better than someone that will be feeding you with cassava, and making your family pay ramsom when bandits kidnaps you?
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by simplesearch: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
When the masses are the ones who put you there and you sincerely uphold and execute their agenda, you don’t need much legislation to get going. The masses who voted him will chase away any arm of parliament who want to derail a seating president with people Oriented programs. All Obi will need is masses support on his side, that's a less expensive parliament to operate: the people's/the masses parliament!
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by lilfresh96(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who is Yusuf datti ??

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed was born to the Baba-Ahmed family in Zaria in 1969. He is among the thirty-three children of his father, Baba Ahmed, was an Arab cattle-trader from modern-day Mauritania who later became a notable scholar

grin angry angry angry angry shocked cool cool cool

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by melodyogonna(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
This people don't seem to understand that Peter Obi has Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by playboy19(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
OkCornel:
Exactly. This man understands the game

Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti cannot make significant strides alone. They also need that support in from the Legislature and Judiciary.

I mean, this is what real supporters like myself have been saying for a while now. We need a structure, else they will frustrate his government and we will come to hate him more than Buhari after four years but all these street urchins noisemakers wouldn't let us talk before they tag us, the sensible supporter, haters.

He cannot face a full house of opposition. They will at the very least frustrate him or at worse impeach him. This is the structure we should be working on if we are really serious. We need to be proactive.

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Mccullum: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin It's obvious that IPOB has mixed with LP

you people thought other Nigerians are fools,

If Pe-thi-f Obi Pand-ora won anything in 2023, that's president of his town union. grin

Re: Peter Obi Needs His Own Labour Party At National Assembly - Obi Aguocha by Royalty83(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood.

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

Italian Hospital Worker Accused Of Skipping Job For 15 YEARS STRAIGHT / I Got A Job Two Months After Service. / Nigerian Civil Service Rules