Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) (1720 Views)

Atiku’s Supporters Tripled After Makinde Endorsed Tinubu / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anybody that support Tinubu is "gay" tongue tongue tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by colorsofrainbow: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Time for the actors to cash out. Afterall na the actresses dey cashout before grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by GamalNasser: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
I saw this guy in Ebute Metta , he needs the 5 million ..Carry on Sir ..Nothing Do U

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by GoodLife4live: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Time for the actors to cash out. Afterall na the actresses dey cashout before grin grin

P square and other nyamiri fail stars are not collecting anything ? Naa show free Dem do ... Tell your nyam stars wey dey do copy with the Yoruba super star to go and learn music ...

14 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's call showbiz for a reason. Everything is fake. Even endorsements.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by ijawcitizen(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
This my Ijaw brother fall my hand big time.

Well, you deserve the money bag, I hope you still vote your conscience later as the smart guy that you are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Quest7777: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Don't blame him sha! He should Obidiently collect his share of the Bullion Van loot & be Yusful to himself. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Okoroawusa: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
I wonder why these Igbos turned OBIdient slaves also believe that anyone supporting Tinubu is paid while anyone supporting Peter Obi isnt paid?

I remember in 2015 they kept shouting 30k to Buhari supporters till now it's still 30k. It doesn't increase nor reduce.

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by NothingDoMe: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I remember in 2015 they kept shouting 30k to Buhari supporters till now it's still 30k. It doesn't increase nor reduce.
More evidence of Buhari's massive failure cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
ijawcitizen:

Well, you deserve the money bag, I hope you still vote your conscience later as the smart guy that you are.

Anyone can claim to be anything online in a faceless forum wink
Stay there and think everyone is idle and for sale.
I am sure you do not even know that while Asari Dokubo was in prison and abandoned by fake and real Ijaws, the same Asiwaju Tinubu you are hating on today, sent his emissarry to Asari's wife and children, brought them to Lagos, bought a house for them and put those children into school, paying their school fees throughout the period their father spent in jail.

Nobody knew this until Asari himself said so and declared that he will never ever be ungrateful to someone as kind and compassionate as Asiwaju Tinubu.

Same thing Kanu Nwanko said openly that Asiwaju was the major donor to his Kanu Heart Foundation to help sponsor heart surgeries for children. Not until he said so openly, nobody knew that Asiwaju was behind KHF.

Your politics of hate, lies and bigotry failed you all in 2015 & 2019, it will fail again in 2023.

Asiwaju Tinubu is being supported by people who know the value of having a compassionate and brilliant Asiwaju Tinubu. Not everyone is hungry, bitter and ungrateful.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Check my signature for freebies!

5 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by SadiqBabaSani: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
monetary inducement can do quiet a lot
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
IPOB come and cry

4 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Karlovich: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
embarassed Nothing surprising here, he always played the role of a tough urchin in his movies that usually becomes the hero at the end, he will collect his share of the bullion van loot and on the poll his thumb print will be for labor party.

The South remains OBIdient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
monetary inducement can do quiet a lot

Is that why you don't know the difference between quite and quiet? Muturu!

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Salewa97: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one Jack.

4 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Wintertime: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Collect your share, but be aware on the election day
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by BATified2023: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
I believe everyone can see the warped mindset of this ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters

Isn’t it annoying many of them believe everyone must support peter obi once u aren’t supporting Peter obi then u must have been paid

It’s pure madness

I support tinubu but if my girlfriend supports another candidate I am fine,I can blackmail her of collecting money or something cos everyone can’t think d same way

Na madness b this seriously

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Salewa97: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one Jack.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Penguin2: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
He’s part of that fake group.

I expect to see more of their members.

Hungry idiots.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Penguin2: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe everyone can see the warped mindset of this ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters

Isn’t it annoying many of them believe everyone must support peter obi once u aren’t supporting Peter obi then u must have been paid

It’s pure madness

I support tinubu but if my girlfriend supports another candidate I am fine,I can blackmail her of collecting money or something cos everyone can’t think d same way

Na madness b this seriously

Look at the 3 Actors that have endorsed Tinubu so far…

They all spoke with same background behind them; a background with Tinubu’s picture.

What does that tell you? It says preparation, prerecorded, edited, etc. It’s just like shooting a movie.

What does it tell you? It was paid for.

Compare it to Obi’s endorsements which are usually spontaneous, different wordings, different backgrounds, that’s organic and unpaid for.

These series and episodes you guys started recently is just so artificial, generated and paid for.

Not everyone is a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by SmartPolician: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Those actors in the picture who visited Bola Tinubu were handsomely rewarded to campaign for him. So don't be surprised when you see them praising the oldie.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by blancsn1: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
I am telling you do you have any idea how much Psquare collect from Peter Pandora. This people will cash out tire in Pandora head, I repeat any star supporting Tinubu this period even in the midst of hate by foolish igbos.

Anyone supporting Tinubu will be do based solely on antecede n not any inducement. All the claim by Usofia n other igbos refusing to endorse Tinubu over 300 million naira cash, let the actor do a video to prove Tinubu paid them or not or let vanguard or punch carry the news

colorsofrainbow:

1 Like

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Samfloxin(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu's money is sweet
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Salewa97: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vote tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by aribisala0(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Anyone can claim to be anything online in a faceless forum wink
Stay there and think everyone is idle and for sale.
I am sure you do not even know that while Asari Dokubo was in prison and abandoned by fake and real Ijaws, the same Asiwaju Tinubu you are hating on today, sent his emissarry to Asari's wife and children, brought them to Lagos, bought a house for them and put those children into school, paying their school fees throughout the period their father spent in jail.

Nobody knew this until Asari himself said so and declared that he will never ever be ungrateful to someone as kind and compassionate as Asiwaju Tinubu.

Same thing Kanu Nwanko said openly that Asiwaju was the major donor to his Kanu Heart Foundation to help sponsor heart surgeries for children. Not until he said so openly, nobody knew that Asiwaju was behind KHF.

Your politics of hate, lies and bigotry failed you all in 2015 & 2019, it will fail again in 2023.

Asiwaju Tinubu is being supported by people who know the value of having a compassionate and brilliant Asiwaju Tinubu. Not everyone is hungry, bitter and ungrateful.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Check my signature for freebies!
The questions remain; why was Tinubu being so generous and where did he get the money? Those questions have obvious answers .Nigerians are among the smartest people on the planet.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Ejebleje: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Asari brother...no wonder e no dey do pass armed robber for film
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Princess80(f): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ejebleje:
Asari brother...no wonder e no dey do pass armed robber for film
Jack plays more of bodyguard role in movie.
You hardly see him play armed robbery role
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
God forbid BAT things angry
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by buhariguy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
ijawcitizen:

no ijaw citizens will ever vote for idiotic pigs of biafra.
Ask asari dokubo.
Is only a bastard from south south will vote for idiotic pigs
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by Tenses: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu thinks he's still in 2003.

So analogue.

He thinks paying celebrity to endorse him will make Nigerians vote for him. This format don cast nah.

Like who gives a fxxck about some old analogue nollywood idiots.
Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor Gentle Jack Endorsed Tinubu In Kalabari Language (video) by adekolaelect(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Anybody that support Tinubu is "gay" tongue tongue tongue
Anybody with this type of comment is a Frustrated Hulligant from Terrorist region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally At Ado-ekiti, Ekiti State. / Chimmamanda Letter Gets International Attention, Rubbishes Bola Tinubu / Enugu Governor Appoints Oyibo To Fix Chronic Water Shortage Bedeviling Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.