Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). (7586 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by Hotestspot: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2011
I will like to make use of this opportunity to advise every nairaland prospective preorder customer to give Inspired Autos a try. He is really doing a good job and he knows his onions. He has a high level of integrity and transparency and also he has good taste. Ive given him a try before and he was wonderful.
This is my second SUV preorder from him (a 2004 Toyota Rav4) which will arrive in just a few days. Any scratch on my SUV will attract a non negotiable discount of 50k.Give him a try and you wouldnt regret it.
Inspired;the sky is your limit,  wink wink
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2011
cool cool

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by tedanne: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ poster.can we see some of the beautiful pix?
More greese to your machinery Inspired.the non-negoitable 50% deduction for any scratch is a good and welcome idea.i
hope it applies to ALL your clients. cheesy grin
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by chelseabmw(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2011
Inspired this Inspired That. . . .  grin grin

You are just to good and i strongly recommend you for the post of Minister of Auto Affairs

Am proud to be your co moderator and at same time happy you have never had problem cheesy

It's not easy you know. . .  I can't just want for the day i will open a thread with same testimonies as seen above

Hopefully, i will start will an Avalon cos am an avalon lover grin

Can't just wait
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
chelseabmw:

Inspired this Inspired That. . . .  grin grin

You are just to good and i strongly recommend you for the post of Minister of Auto Affairs

Am proud to be your co moderator and at same time happy you have never had problem cheesy

It's not easy you know. . .  I can't just want for the day i will open a thread with same testimonies as seen above

Hopefully, i will start will an Avalon cos am an avalon lover grin

Can't just wait

It is a Pride to be Inspired's Customer.

when we dedicate a Thread to your Username, Other members Look you like a VIP or a Senior Member of the Forum.

it would be Interesting to deal with you, First of its Kind Within Moderators.

Lets make it Happen. wink
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by SleekReek(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2011
Congrats Hotestspot, a second SUV fantastic! If i had followed my wifey,i would have been waiting right now for her RAV 4 to arrive but the temptation of a benz was too much to resist cheesy

Oga Inspired keep it up! One of the things i love about Inspired Autos is i see a New Nigeria in his way of doing business. wink I sent you a mail.
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by donroso(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Oga Inspired, keep it up. I'm looking tru ur site now and i just want to ask if its updated!!!
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2011
donroso:

Oga Inspired, keep it up. I'm looking tru your site now and i just want to ask if its updated!!!

Hi Donroso,

I dont Understand how you mean By if its Updated, Kindly Explain.

Cheers
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by tuyota(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
Well done inspired.

I need a clean 2005 to 2007 Toyota highlander with DVD and AWD. Full options (as we say in naija).

How much will that cost me and how long will it take to arrive?
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
tuyota:

Well done inspired.

I need a clean 2005 to 2007 Toyota highlander with DVD and AWD. Full options (as we say in naija).

How much will that cost me and how long will it take to arrive?

2005 Toyota Highlander Limited, Leather, DVD, AWD is 3.1m Naira

2006 Toyota Higghlander Limited Leather DVD AWD is 3.3m Naira

2007 Toyota Highlander Limited Leather DVD AWD is 3.6m Naira.

Delivery is in 6 - 8 weeks

Cheers
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by donroso(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2011
Chief Inspired, when i say "updated", i mean, do u upload pix of new cars as they come in y'know, sumtin like that.
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2011
donroso:

Chief Inspired, when i say "updated", i mean, do u upload pix of new cars as they come in y'know, sumtin like that.

Oh Ok, Yeah I do. I have not Updated New Stock in like a Week, Work has been Really Busy, I will surely update before the End of the Week.

Thanks for Interests.

Cheers
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by Hotestspot: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2011
Here we go,

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hotestspot,

You no Even Wait for me to Post the Photos of Your car.

Ok, You can Post USA Photos No Wahala, But it would be Nice if the Photos Can carry the Inspired autos signature Concept.

Something Like this below   wink

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2011
WHY BUY FROM US : Look No further than Inspired Autos.

Our Team is Professional, Offers you a No-pressure Environment and operates with the Quality you expect from US.

We look forward to Helping you with your Next new or Used car.

www.BLOCKED

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by tuyota(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Inspired. How much would you do :

2008 Toyota Sienna limited AWD leather with backup camera
2007 Toyota Sienna limited AWD with backup camera
2006 Toyota Sienna limited AWD with backup camera

2005 ML leather seats with DVD and third row seats with loaded options.
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
tuyota:

Inspired. How much would you do :

2008 Toyota Sienna limited AWD leather with backup camera
2007 Toyota Sienna limited AWD with backup camera
2006 Toyota Sienna limited AWD with backup camera

2005 ML leather seats with DVD and third row seats with loaded options.

2008 Toyota Sienna Limited 4WD is 4.2m

2007 Model is 4m

2006 Model is 3.7m

2005 ML 350 DVD is 3.5m Naira.
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by Hotestspot: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Sleek Reek; Thanks;your choice of a 2005 C230 kompressor wasnt a bad idea; its a wonderful vehicle and can never be compared to a 07 camry. I like your colour. I hope you still go for the Rav? I guess thats what ur wifey wants, grin
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
Hotestspot:

@Sleek Reek; Thanks;your choice of a 2005 C230 kompressor wasnt a bad idea; its a wonderful vehicle and can never be compared to a 07 camry. I like your colour. I hope you still go for the Rav? I guess thats what your wifey wants, grin

wink
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2011
wink

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
A Inspired Autos, it is about you our customer.

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
OWNERS MANUAL

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 7:56am On Aug 10, 2011
cool cool

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2011
[size=14pt]How appealing is this fantastic-looking TOYOTA RAV 4 ?

Only From Inspired Autos

[/size]

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2011
Who could say no to a truly fantastic car like this gorgeous Toyota RAV 4 ?

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
Steering Control

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by vibe08(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2011
Inspired,

How much will an '06 rav4 cost, full option and others.

Regards,
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
vibe08:

Inspired,

How much will an '06 rav4 cost, full option and others.

Regards,

2006 Toyota RAV 4 Basic is 2.8m

2006 Toyota RAV 4 Sport is 3.1m

2006 Toyota RAV 4 Limited is 3.3m Naira.

Vehicles Come with Warranty.

Cheers
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
[size=13pt]THE DRIVERS SIDE [/size]

Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by passionup: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Guy,how much is a RAV 4 (2002,2003,2004,2005)EDITIONS.I NEED TO KNOW YOUR PRICES.KINDLY GET INTOUCH BY REPLYING PLS.THANKS
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by inspiredm(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
passionup:

Guy,how much is a RAV 4 (2002,2003,2004,2005)EDITIONS.I NEED TO KNOW YOUR PRICES.KINDLY GET INTOUCH BY REPLYING PLS.THANKS

2002 Toyota RAV 4 is 2.1m

2003 Toyota RAV 4 is 2.3m

2004 Toyota RAV 4 is 2.4m

2005 Toyota RAV 4 is 2.5m

These are Clean Title Cars, No Accident, And they come with 6 Months Warranty.

Cheers
Re: INSPIRED AUTOS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST (Rav4 preorder by hotestspot). by Hydeedante(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
Oga can u give me a quotation for a clean 2002/03 crv manual transmission? Waitn for reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Away price....Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000 - 2004 model for sale !!! / VW PASSAT 2013 Cc Fulloption/Hot Red.... 6.7m / !!!!GREEN MPV SOLD!!!! RED MAZDA MPV SOLD TO A NAIRALANDER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.