Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught (1108 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / 25-Year-Old Man Kills 50-Year-Old Rival He Caught In His Lover’s Room In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by Newsfash: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
PHOTOS: Husband terrified As He Caught Heavy Pregnant Wife With Another Man

Every day is for the Thief, but one day is for the owner. Shocking news reaching us reports that a pregnant married woman was caught in a motel by her husband after a tipoff.

He allegedly stormed the motel with a camera, took photo an of the frolickers and posting it online.

Click Below to see more pictures

https://rovingupdates.com/photos-husband-terrified-as-he-caught/

Re: PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by Mrkindness: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fake blogger you will never make it with fake news.
Re: PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by UptownVibes(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
You don go click his useless link ,right? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by Mrkindness: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You don go click his useless link ,right? grin
Allah ya kiyaye. As I saw the picture I know it's fake.
Re: PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by UptownVibes(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mrkindness:
Allah ya kiyaye. As I saw the picture I know it's fake.
grin I wanted to say you Bleep up. Its good you didn't click o
Re: PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught by Newsfash: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Dear Mrkindness. It was a fake news pleases we do have issue with our saver and the only option we have is to delete all post so. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

My regards
RovingUpdates

Mrkindness:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian New Naira Notes Used To Smoke Jndian Hemp And Igbo Weed / The Organ Disappearance Hoax / Make Money Quickly And Easily On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.