Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Starcomm Is Fraudlent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Starcomm Is Fraudlent (989 Views)

I Need A Starcomm Dual Fone / Fraudlent Text! / Beware Of This Fraudlent Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starcomm Is Fraudlent by stainny: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2011
STARCOMM AND THEIR AWUFF PROMO! I EWNT TO CHANGE MY OLD STARCOMM PHONE AT STARCOMM OFFICE IN IKEJA NEAR ALADE MARKET. I PAID TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA. THE PHONE THEY GAVE ME IS NOT WORKING. TO CHANGE THE PHONE, THEY SAID UNTIL THE HAVE A NEW STOCK OF SAME PHONE. THIS IS ALMOST A MONTH NOW. MEANWHILE THEY HAVE COLLECTED MY OLD STARCOMM PHONE. NOW THE LINE HAVE TO WAIT AS WELL. WHAT IF THEY DONT HAVE THAT SET OF PHONE AGAIN. THE MONEY WILL JUST GO LIKE THAT OR WHAT. PLEASE ADVISE ME ON WHAT TO DO. THIS IS DAY LIGHT ROBBERY O. ITS PAINFUL. I HAVE BEEN THERE MORE THAN 4 TIMES NOW, ALWAYS THE SAME STORY. sad[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Starcomm Is Fraudlent by Xtfield(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
Look, this is a very simple case. Report them to ncc. Goggle NCC Nigeria and you will obtain their contact e-mail address. Send a strongly worded petition stating the facts clearly and giving all necessary contact information. I can assure you that starcomms will call you within 48 hours. Let's know how it all goes
Re: Starcomm Is Fraudlent by stainny: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2011
Thanks a lot for the advice. A colleague of mine went to their office last week and they promised to change it by Friday 5Th. of August. if they fail to do so, i will do exactly as you adviced. Thank you once again

(1) (Reply)

Website To Compare Gsm Call Tariff And Other Telecom Services - Internet, Sms Et / Mtn Blackberry Tweak Here / Neat Curve 3 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.