|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,579 members, 7,663,251 topics. Date: Friday, 01 December 2023 at 03:48 AM
Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Will Bring Investments, Make Nigeria Prosperous – Tinubu / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)
|States Of The Nation (nigeria) -prosperous by Prosperous111(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2022|
It’s no longer a news for the current states of Nigeria as of today, insecurity is thieving in every part of Nigeria and no where is safe or free from kidnappings and all sort of terror activities, there’s at least hundreds of kidnappings every single day in Nigeria, ranging from the northern part, to the Eastern part, North central and even the once peaceful southwestern Nigeria and the south south, there are tons of unreported kidnappings that never make it to the news headlines everyday.
Apart from kidnappings there are other insecurity raging the country on a daily basis without any serious actions taken by the government.
It’s not a new story that the insecurity are sponsored by those in the corridors of powers (government) why would a government with one of the best military on land can’t defeats just insurgency in about 7 years of their reigns? We have the Army, Air Force, Nigerian Police, The secret inteligence police(DSS) Joint Task Force(JTF), Nigeria Customs, Navy’s and many more armed groups of gallant men and women to curb insecurities but all this couldn’t save us or reduced insecurity.
There are several cases where men’s in the army were denied proper and indequate arms for fighting against terrorism in the north back then before it spread to the south, I once have a street brother in the army and he revealed most of the situation they faced in the army, he has gone to countless times of compromised missions where they would be ambushed by the militias and got engaged with heavy fires! How on earth would someone outside the military would know a roadmap of soldiers in the barracks or even know about their missions? Of course those are the hand works of government placed generals they have in the barracks.
Let’s look at this points, it’s impossible to attack an army formation like you’re attacking unharmed places and go away with it killing several servicemen, they have barricades sets up, they have men’s on ground that watch situation at a given post, and every army bases would have at least few miles of free views without anything blocking their views from miles away which would give them an opportunity to detect any suspicious moves or detect if there would be an attacks, the men’s on post would sound an alarm and get the others in the barracks sets for contact and engagement. But because they were been compromised and sold out they couldn’t override any attacks and they all got killed in it sometimes.
The bandits are well funded and equipped and can shoot up thousands of bullets for longer hours while a government owned military can’t engaged for longer hours due to poor funding and inadequate equipment. Let’s not deceived ourselves our government are seriously involved in terrorism.
If the government are ready to defeat this monsters today they will succeed because they have a known location, they moved on hundreds of motorcycle to their targets, they have poor intelligence and that is if the government would stop feeding them with the plans going on in the military or any other force. They are uneducated and can be defeats with simple strategies and updated equipment like drones and some high techy weapons up in the west, Nigeria can afford it.
There are few questions that I asked myself about all this insecurities going on and I will appreciate if any sensitive human could get along with my views and opinions.
BASIC GENUINE QUESTIONS
(1) Firstly why is the government not taking any serious actions about all this insecurities?
(2) why is the State government looking up to the federal government to secure life’s and property in their states? There’s is 36 states in Nigeria including the federal capital, Abuja and they all look to the federal government for actions, why is that?
(3) why is the federal government and the attorney general of the federation going against setting up states policing for every States in Nigeria?
(4) after years of brutal killings of the Fulanis, why is the government still classifying there attacks on farmers as herders and farmers clash? Is there any cases where armed farmers has killed hundreds of herders in any states?
Don’t forget the Fulanis are still claiming victims, they still said they’re marginalized, they said they have been cheated in Nigeria, they said they weren’t educated and want some schools, they want hospitals and want government funding in there business, they want a grazing lands for free in the 36 states of the country for free. They want to occupy every rainforest without anyone to checkmate them. They’re still pushing for all this things and they will not stop.
Whenever I see people commenting on how they will take over Abuja I just smile out loud cos that’s not their plans, they said they wanted to wage a war and that’s not their intentions and plans either, remember they have paid masters and sponsors? They can’t take the power sits cos in every terrorism like this they always have a upper power that they love and respect. This is just their plans, they want to make it similar like the Niger delta militants that picked up arms years ago to fight government and later got amnesty from the president. There will be very much attacks lately and the intentions behind it is to get an amnesty from the government cos they were both playing it out. Let’s not lie to ourselves this people are so smart and I respect their game plan cos if there can’t be any provocation that would cause a civil unrest throughout the federation then they will actualize their plans. Mark this days down in your notes this will comes to pass. After those hard attacks the government would calls for negotiations and ask them what the Fulanis want. It would be those things we all know of them asking before and it would be what I list up there earlier. They will give them amnesty and they won’t be prosecuted, mind you that’s the first phase of their game-plans. If Buhari didn’t do that then Atiku would announce that in his first year.
The future of this countries depends on the youth right now and I see a revolution coming soon, it wasn’t a war or any unrest. It’s unimaginable, it’s unbelievable and those at the higher office didn’t believe it could happened either.
• SOLUTIONS TO INSECURITIES IN NIGERIA •
(1) every states should stand up and be responsible for their states, starting from the local government.
(2) there should be state IDs issued by every states apart from our National ID card. This IDs should be mandatory to every living person in the states and it should be enforced to take along while going hours away from your home, everyone should always have it on.
(3) states police should be reformed and equipped with latest systems and enough equipment to check on any individual’s citizenship or to run a faster check on any individual records
(4) states should employ capable youths for programming of government databases, websites, and other techy stuffs.
(5) a team of police shouldn’t be more than two officers in a car with a system inside their cars for fast identification, and a pistol on, dash camera and adequate working radios for communications apart from their own mobile phones. In this case bribery and extortion would reduce cos it’s 101% transparency.
(6) there should be another section of police that are more armed and responsive than the normal mobile policeman, they can make it anything, those would be responsive to higher threats that’s beyond just pistols shootout,
(7) introducing police dispatchers for every states, police dispatchers are like customers care that pick up your emergency number when you called, they will take down your complaints, take your address down and dispatch the newest officers stationed or patrolling around your vicinity to your address in just minutes. Yes it’s possible in Nigeria, we have the resources.
( introducing boarder guards controlled by states, and they will only work within their states boundaries, why will an Ondo man be a boarder guards in nassarawa? No that’s awful and it must stops.
(9) introducing state forest guards or rangers for 24 hours patrols of every states forestry with heavy monitoring and a responsive communication
(10) introducing states fire departments working 24/7
(11) introducing another force that would be controlled by states and would be capable of carrying out any attacks or executing any threats to the states or people of the states. They’re not army but would be like another force entirely.
(12) introducing regional police in the rural areas such as villages, small town with adequate access to minimal weapons and steady communication.
(13) there should be an emergency number for the police force and it must be free to dial or speak with them. And it must be at least 15 minutes late to respond or attend to in security assistance.
(14) states driver license should be encouraged, and no one should be road worthy without any drivers license.
(15) their should be a database online to check any plates number or individual that owns any certain plates numbers and this should be free to access by the police force for tracking.
NOTICE:- I know all this can’t work without adequate electricity, It can’t work with inexperienced leaders or old grandpas, it can’t work without good roads, it can’t work with corrupts individuals in governments sits, and that’s why Nigeria needs a great and visionary leaders.
ON THE OTHER HAND!
(I) There should be jail time for any corrupt government officials, either you stoles just one thousand naira in office or millions, there should be jail time for them and it must be a public prosecution that everyone would knows about and there mustn’t be any separated jails for them, let them go to kiri kiri and other prisons that accommodates criminals, with this corruption and will reduce.
(II) there should be reward rewards for every honest public workers, there’s should be steady promotion without anyone buying it. And the corrupts one should face the wrath’s of the laws
(III) the salaries of every governors, senators, local government chairman, representatives and even the president should be reduced by 90% they are their to serve us and not to eat us to the bone
(IV) no pension for any past governments official
Abeg help put your own join my brain don stop working for now
notice:- didn’t writes this to promote anybody or tamed any personalities, this is my own views about my country and that’s my opinion about everything. No one should come for my head.
|Re: States Of The Nation (nigeria) -prosperous by Prosperous111(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022|
Lalasticlala this thing fit for front page?
|Re: States Of The Nation (nigeria) -prosperous by Prosperous111(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022|
Mynd4 push this thing nah
|Re: States Of The Nation (nigeria) -prosperous by Prevailing: 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2022|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182