Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? (681 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / Abonnema Community Celebrates 54th Year Of Libration From Biafra By Nigeria / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by BAT4Presido2023: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Make the ipob terrorist explain

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
They're still here
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Youngwiz71(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
The truth is all this agitations is as a result of the sick state of the nation...

But with the emergence of Obi I believe they and many others saw a glimpse of hope in this nation....

If Obi did not emerge I highly doubt the Biafra saga would have reduced the way it has now...

I mean Agbado and Atiku is just a waste of vote..

6 Likes

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by GoodLife4live: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dis is a big question for nyamiris lunatics to answer....

Obi is one of ipob patron .... His first sonnis also ipobem
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Oilwell(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
we don sabi una well well

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Biodun556(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
They are confused race
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by mii4u(f): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
They are confused race
They are not confused, u guys refused to let them go, so give dem the presidency dat they deserve.

U can't hold dem bound forever, u either let dem go or meet their demands.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
mii4u:

They are not confused, u guys refused to let them go, so give dem the presidency dat they deserve.

U can't hold dem bound forever, u either let dem go or meet their demands.

You will work for the presidency. It is not given.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by kingsways: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
BAT4Presido2023:
Make the ipob terrorist explain

Ask ur father
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by TylerDurden: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youngwiz71:
The truth is all this agitations is as a result of the sick state of the nation...

But with the emergence of Obi I believe they and many others saw a glimpse of hope in this nation....

If Obi did not emerge I highly doubt the Biafra saga would have reduced the way it has now...

Typical OSU liar

How is peter obi the messiah ?

Nobody is falling for your Igbo presidency agenda .

Go back to your Biafra or death rants because you are leaving Nigeria whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by BAT4Presido2023: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingsways:

Ask ur father
Mumu man
You lack brains!
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by EmeraldJD: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
What is wrong in making them feel as a major ethnic group in Nigeria? Every region has the right to self determination and every region has a right to Nigeria's presidency. This country does not belong to hausas and Yorubas alone. I remember how the Niger Delta, even as minority felt that sense of belonging when GEJ was president.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Viscuz: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why did Tinubu switch from No one Nigeria to One Nigeria? grin grin

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by olisaEze(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why did the story change from Oduduwa republic to Tinubu? How the promise of free agbado can be that irresistible to u guys, should be a course studied by psychiatric doctors in sane countries! grin grin
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Salewa97: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obituary supprters are weird beings.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by SmartPolician: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
That's because those who want to pull out of this dysfunctional contraption do so because Nigerian leaders don't promote and uphold justice, equity and fairness.

No Nigerian president has mismanaged Nigeria's unity in recent times like Buhari. It's even shocking that even the Yorubas, a people I consider the biggest beneficiary of one Nigeria project, wanted to pull out of the union.

However, Peter Obi's message brings hope to the hopeless and it is a departure from the Nigerian norm. That's why many people, including pro-Biafra protesters, are keying into his message and hoping to cast their votes for him.

PS: I hope nobody will create another thread asking this same question
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by limeta(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biodun556:
They are confused race

As long as yoruba muslims keep to the rule knowing fully well they will never rule Nigeria no problem.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Tingotoe: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youngwiz71:

And what if Obi doesn't get elected?
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tingotoe:
And what if Obi doesn't get elected?

If he doesn't win many wil not be happy including me, but its only fair we give who ever wins a chance to Proof himself, if after a while it looks as if we are more doomed than we were under this Mannequin Buhari then I pity this Nation, Only God can recue It and I fear the agitations might become worse.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Typical OSU liar

Go back to your Biafra or death rants because you are leaving Nigeria whether you like it or not.

Read my comment again, does it sound as if I support IPOB agitations or any agitations for that matter?

I was only giving my opinion on why I think the agitations has reduced which Peter Obi is major factor.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Iykopee(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by adekolaelect(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youngwiz71:

ok are you saying That Frustrated IpOB Terrorist Hulligants are the main supporters of Obi Pandora presidency?? I tnak God I don't come from this confused shameless Region and poeple.

Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by IMO01: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jokes on you op

Why did it change from yoruba nation to tinubu presidency

Peter Obi for president
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Ceenaija(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Typical OSU liar

We have not forgotten that Tinubu has said in many occasions that he does not believe in one Nigeria , if you have forgotten, we still remember. The agitation of Oduduwa nation is a design to manipulate Buhari and force the him to give power to BAT.

We the northerners know your trick.

The reason for the agitation of the ipob members are based on poor administration ,bad management of the economy, marginalization etc.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by GoodLife4live: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dis is a big question for nyamiris lunatics to answer....

Obi is one of ipob patron ....
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by TylerDurden: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Read my comment again, does it sound as if I support IPOB agitations or any agitations for that matter?

I was only giving my opinion on why I think the agitations has reduced which Peter Obi is major factor.

It reduced because you are seeing a chance of an Igbo presidency which is the only goal of the fake seccesionist movement - Igbo rule!
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yaaaaa BABULUKU!!!!! cheesy
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

It reduced because you are seeing a chance of an Igbo presidency which is the only goal of the fake seccesionist movement - Igbo rule!

Then you are still living in the past.... Any Nigerian living in Nigeria with all this suffering we are witnessing who still wants to vote based on tribe, party, region or religion is a complete and overloaded big fool.

Mind you I am not even Igbo by tribe....

Bro vote for competency, and capacity, if you want to vote for Tinubu pls vote him because you think he is capable and competent.

If you want to vote for Atiku pls vote him because you think he is capable and competent.

But never you vote because of tribe, etc as I mentioned earlier, be wise...
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Owontime: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Because IPOB people think we are fools. grin grin grin
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
ok are you saying That Frustrated IpOB Terrorist Hulligants are the main supporters of Obi Pandora presidency?? I tnak God I don't come from this confused shameless Region and poeple.

I am not from that region either, buy I feel that might have been the reason
Re: Why Did The Story Change From "Biafra Or Death!" To "Peter Obi For President"? by TylerDurden: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youngwiz71:

Then you are still living in the past.... Any Nigerian living in Nigeria with all this suffering we are witnessing who still wants to vote based on tribe, party, region or religion is a complete and overloaded big fool.

Mind you I am not even Igbo by tribe....

Bro vote for competency, and capacity, if you want to vote for Tinubu pls vote him because you think he is capable and competent.

If you want to vote for Atiku pls vote him because you think he is capable and competent.

But never you vote because of tribe, etc as I mentioned earlier, be wise...

You osus have done more damage to Peter Obi's campaign than you can ever imagine .

Do you see Tinubu BAT urchins replying you?

Their strategy is to allow you show your full bared lack of home training and tribalism .

People that will naturally not vote Tinubu and where wary of another northern candidate are now totally repulsed by a Peter Obi presidency because of you IPOB louts that have brought your lack of home training to the public square.

If you fools can't see how you are not doing Peter Obi any favours then I remain right for stating that the Igbo is a political liability .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Rocks Ankara In New Trendy Video! (VIDEO) / 2023: Again, Wike Meets Peter Obi, Others (photos) (videos) / 4 Billion Surveillance Contract Given To Tompolo Can Generate 40,000 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.