Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

America Creating Panic Round The Globe. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Creating Panic Round The Globe. (549 Views)

Ukraine President Accused West Of Creating Panic. / UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol / Panic On London Train After Man Reads Passages From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Congrats on job well done. Keep pushing arms around conflict zones. Recking homes, making children orphans; is that the best strategy in policing the world?

With this act from America, it is obvious that they are bullies.

1 Like

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
inspirator1:
Congrats on job well done. Keep pushing arms around conflict zones. Recking homes, making children orphans; is that the best strategy in policing the world?

With this act from America, it is obvious that they are bullies.

We have been saying it since we discovered their nature.

1 Like

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by HomoDroid(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
ALL WORLD WARS HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY WOMEN! HOPE THIS CASE WILL BE DIFFERENT!

I wonder how people so easily fall for the freedom rhetoric of America, which they always use to destabilize systems. Humans and the world system are so interrelated that true freedom is a mirage and aberration!
Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by jimetagambo: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
HomoDroid:

I wonder how people so easily fall for the freedom rhetoric of America, which they always use to destabilize systems. Humans and the world system are so interrelated that true freedom is a mirage and aberration!
How was WW1 and WW2 caused by women?
Please educate us.
Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Jokerman(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
This guy must be a moslem.... always hating on America.

grin

2 Likes

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Whobedatte(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Putards terrorists are in severe pain right now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by DerrickzB: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whobedatte:
Putards terrorists are in severe pain right now grin

Loool!! Putin is the president of China See how madness starts??

4 Likes

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by DerrickzB: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2022
It’s the trademark of the American empire!! Cause chaos and act like the peace keeper, but thank God we know them now!!

2 Likes

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Whobedatte(m): 4:57am On Aug 03, 2022
DerrickzB:

Loool!! Putin is the president of China See how madness starts??
How you take know ? Una family members don craze before ? sad
Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by DerrickzB: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Whobedatte:
How you take know ? Una family members don craze before ? sad

You no be my family member na!! My papa no fit do such mistake!! God forbid

3 Likes

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Jokerman:
This guy must be a moslem.... always hating on America.

grin

Not at all. I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Parachoko: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2022
HomoDroid:

How did Women cause World War 1?
Re: America Creating Panic Round The Globe. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2022
She don go oooo. Chai! I pity Taiwan right now cos the tension she has caused will not wane so easily.

(1) (Reply)

United States Is Massively Mobilizating Mercenaries / Ukraine War: Russia's Wagner Group Commander Requests Norway Asylum / Putin Signs A Decree Honoring US Actor And Russian Citizen Steven Seagal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.