Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Don't Let This Strike Steal Your Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Let This Strike Steal Your Time (310 Views)

I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. / Any Radiography Center In Port Harcourt Where I Can Learn During This Strike? / 7 Ways To Effectively Manage Your Time In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Let This Strike Steal Your Time by GideonOludayomi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know that you do not have any excuse not to be prepared for you success in life?

Without doubt, the place of education can not be overemphasized and should not even be undermined in one's success in life

I can relate with the fact that there are several compelling factors in our space that frustrates ones effort but I can also appreciate the effort some persons are putting into ensuring that these shortcomings are suppressed by bringing or exposing oppurtunities that you and I can leverage on.

Thus, bearing the question where are you and what are you looking at?

Like someone once said to me, if you keep seeing problems, you will always have more than enough problems but if you strife to see the oppurtunity in every problem, then, you will soon be a solution.

Certainly, there are more than enough problems in our society today but if I may ask you, do you want to add to the problem or you want to be a solution?

The answer is not in your wishes but in the little little steps or actions you take daily.

This is why I am urging you to grab this huge oppurtunity brought to you by The Polythecnic Ibadan. Check details in the flier attached.

It is an initiative driven towards helping you to maximize your abilities without having to suspend your life under the guise of campus demands.

Now, you don't ever have any excuse to be stuck in the labour market either by reason of age, skill or certification because this opportunity brings a balance that will help you achieve your best in the easiest ways unimagined.

Don't miss this chance!

(1) (Reply)

4 Money Principles You Need To Know / Trendy Short Sleeve Style | How To Wear A Short Sleeve Outfit? / Affiliate Marketing. A Sure Legit Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.