Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others (36666 Views)

Passenger Shot, Driver Escapes As Unknown Gunmen Attack Travellers In Enugu / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by kolafolabi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
See our dear Country. Oga o
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by favour32(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Make dem come out come vote for APC again.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Viscuz: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
meritadavize1:
Them for exchange them with Peter obi, then obidient urchins will enter forest and save him, make them see something campaign with

Tinubu resemble one of the captives for here

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by NwaAdazzi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realist12:
I hope we don't allow another terrorist sympathizers be the president if not IPOB menace will reach other regions including the southwest and Lagos because they have their man at the top. Because to them only Obi can give them Dubai and eradicate poverty yet he couldn't initiate any remarkable project at the states level.

Divert the Topic from APC to Peter obi.Stupid fellow
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
iaindabawa:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-terrorist-release-train-passenger-shot-in-captivity-four-others

Kudos!!!!!
We pray for the release of the remaining passengers.

Pray? cheesy

You're aware they probably paid over N50m per head yea?

Cos it's a Muslim president you can no longer speak up the way you condemned Jonathan ehn?.

You guys up north go too suffer in the coming years, this is just a taster of things to come!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by ViceGovernor: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
iaindabawa:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-terrorist-release-train-passenger-shot-in-captivity-four-others

Kudos!!!!!
Amen
Please remember my mom in your prayers too she was kidnapped in kogi on Saturday with 3 other people including an 8yr old girl.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by papamondico: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
We thank God for their release. If I may ask, was any randsom paid for their release?
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Ayodekfarms(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
iaindabawa:

Kudos!!!!!

Kudos to the terrorist bah?
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by galaxy2020(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
5 x 100m, you can do the remaining calculation.... Cool biz
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Sexyliciousbri: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Such a pathetic country
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by HIPROFILE(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
I thought they told us Jonathan was clueless until we have now seen what best Buhari can do as a president and cluelessness has been redefined.

Buhari and Tinubu weh no go school called GEJ clueless now they have made us understand that there are level to cluelessness.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by another1: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Seyigoya:
Its either our Leaders are Benefiting from all these nonsense or it is Beyond their capacity
Honest point.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Splitmind: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Allah be praised
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Seyigoya:
Its either our Leaders are Benefiting from all these nonsense or it is Beyond their capacity
Two way drive
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by clockwisereport: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubioyom:
May God help us in this country
You will still edit this post to scam people. Stupid scammer
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by etrouble: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
politicoNG:

Prof. Mustapha Umar Imam a medical doctor at the Usman Dan Fodio University Teaching Hospital (UDUS), Sokoto.

Imam was shot in captivity, raising concerns about his safety.

Other passengers who were released are Akibu Lawal, Abubakar Ahmed Rufai, Muktar Shuaibu and Sidi Aminu Sharif.

Check the names of the kidnapped men, then you will see that it is not a religious war, but a criminal terrorist business group aided by the current Fulani government,
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Harmlesspill(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
let them go and vote APC and PDP again...
next time dem no go return alive
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Obyino: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oga shut up all this una propaganda no go work tongue
Realist12:
I hope we don't allow another terrorist sympathizers be the president if not IPOB menace will reach other regions including the southwest and Lagos because they have their man at the top. Because to them only Obi can give them Dubai and eradicate poverty yet he couldn't initiate any remarkable project at the states level.

Divert the Topic from APC to Peter obi.Stupid fellow
I'm just stating the obvious the IPOB supporters are Obi's supporters also except some few liberal people who don't see what they are supporting. IPOB menace will be higher under Obi's tenure than it is now . The south south and southwest is the most peaceful region. Why not vote Tinubu that's instrumental to the peace of the region.
I dare not support Obi IPOB project I wouldn't like us talking about Amnesty for IPOB in the nearest future. God forbid
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Okobola146: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why I dey still holding on to the woman? I hope not what I’m thinking o

1 Like

Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by OdefaGirl(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
We are just busy doing buying and selling with people's lives and our so-called leaders don't care.
Vote wisely, when e red, nobody will remember you....secure this country in safe hands and sane minds.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by tnerro1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
APC has finished Nigeria patapata , yet APC wants to rescue Nigeria from APC.

No be juju be that
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by HeroicMeastro: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Most of them voted APC and thought they had made the right choice.
Some may still vote APC in 2023 still believing they are making the right choice.
Its up to sane Nigerians to work together by voting another party that guarantees unity in diversity, economic growth and security.
No party could guarantee that.
No single individual could as well.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by etrouble: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu resemble one of the captives for here

Can you and I make Heaven like this?
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by JOemmy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerians really deserves buhari someone like him will continue to rule over them until they get sense and decide not to choose leaders based on tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Emman08: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some staunch supporters of incompetence need to experience this first hand for them to stop supporting nonsense all in the name of tribalism and religion
Re: Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others by Altruisticboy: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Most of them voted APC and thought they had made the right choice.
Some may still vote APC in 2023 still believing they are making the right choice.
Its up to sane Nigerians to work together by voting another party that guarantees unity in diversity, economic growth and security.

U mean voted Buhari
I swear Obituary would have done WORSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo's New Official Portrait / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos / FG Declares May 1 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.