Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Video Shows Arise TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni's Faceoff With Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Arise TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni's Faceoff With Police Officers (193 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows Arise TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni's Faceoff With Police Officers by philme87: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
A video showing Arise TV broadcaster, Rufai Oseni's faceoff with Police officers after he was stopped for using BRT lane has been shared online.

Recall that on Monday, August 1, Rufai went on Twitter to call out police officers who stopped him after he took the lane dedicated to BRT buses.

He alleged that the officers pointed a gun at him while forcefully taking his car away. He admitted he committed an offense and said he was willing to pay the fine. He was however upset at the way the officers treated him.

This new video shows him threatening to call the state governor after his unpleasant experience with the officers.

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/j_JXtaItbyw?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Arise TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni's Faceoff With Police Officers by Blessingedem80(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
I like that he admitted his offense
Re: Video Shows Arise TV Broadcaster Rufai Oseni's Faceoff With Police Officers by Tonka: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Money gud oooooo
I must call buhari he must release my money

(1) (Reply)

Fintiri Extols Nigerian Army For Capacity To Maintain Peace / Wow / Juicy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.