Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

We achieved a lot within the short period. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We achieved a lot within the short period. (1777 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers / “Buhari Has Achieved A Lot” - Remi Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you for your supports.

2 Likes

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by TylerDurden: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Only osus will vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Impressive
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

We'll vote for him.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Eriokanmi: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Wake up from your slumber

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by WonderManly(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
I no go talk anything. Make i just dey look all of you.

1 Like

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Artiiclebeast: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Everybody get their respective nicknames.

From December 2023, new nicknames go enter our lexicon
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Support the project.

1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k or 20k can do the wonders.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by TylerDurden: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

We'll vote for him.
Is "we" now your preferred pronoun?

Lol
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by NyamiriFlathead: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hoebi idiot can only be president of potopoto region, he will never smell aso rock.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Kayceo2010: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Acct number please
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Is "we" now your preferred pronoun?

Lol

We are in millions that will vote for Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Iykopee(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shi Shi u won't get. It looks like a scam. I think the best thing to say is, every Obidient should produce an apron like the one in the picture and distribute to market women and men 'free of charge'. Not by asking people to pay into your account any amount of money.

In Labour party we don't give Shi Shi to anybody. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by TylerDurden: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

We are in millions that will vote for Peter Obi

You are possessed by a legion of Biafran ghost spirits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by gasparpisciotta: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Using Peter Obi’s presidential ambition to cash out is demonic to say the least.

The man is a billionaire and capable of running his campaign.

You people should stop canvassing for donation into personal accounts

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Iykopee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Agbado donkeys, are u guys hoping to elect a WALKING DEAD? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by NyamiriFlathead: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

We'll vote for him.
you and who, just say ipob pigs will vote for him
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by descarado: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nobody is giving you shishi.
There are many ways to market obi without apron.
You guys have started.

Respect yourself.

Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

You are possessed by a legion of Biafran ghost spirits

I'm not Igbo but I support Peter Obi with my full chest.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Hollybratt(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
See the monkey that know nothing about party. Until he start using your money to promote tinubu secretly.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Iykopee:
Shi Shi u won't get. It looks like a scam. I think the best thing to say is, every Obidient should produce an apron like the one in the picture and distribute to market women and men 'free of charge'. Not by asking people to pay into your account any amount of money.

In Labour party we don't give Shi Shi to anybody. grin grin

But I just did and there's need to print more, thus seeking for funds.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by TylerDurden: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

I'm not Igbo but I support Peter Obi with my full chest.

Oya fill in the gap:

We ......... are fully in support of Peter Obi.

Signed

Not Igbo but [insert random tribe from the Niger Delta]

Osu
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Iykopee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

But I just did and there's need to print more, thus seeking for funds.

Don't ask anybody for money. Tell them to print it and distribute for free.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
TylerDurden:

Oya fill in the gap:

We ......... are fully in support of Peter Obi.

Signed

Not Igbo but [insert random tribe from the Niger Delta]

Osu

Don't worry yourself
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Timclark(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Iykopee:

Don't ask anybody for money. Tell them to print it and distribute for free.

You are not understanding this. It is a way to ensure market men and women are not left out on OBIdient Project. Those petty traders won't have the resources to sponsor the project on their own but we need thier votes.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Coolsperm: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Even members of Yoruba Muslims pigs ( YMP ) will vote him, am very sure
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Iykopee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Timclark:

You are not understanding this. It is a way to ensure market men and women are not left out on OBIdient Project. Those petty traders won't have the resources to sponsor the project on their own but we need thier votes.

Don't ask anybody for money otherwise u are a scammer.
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by Realist12: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm very sure this is a scam as I've already seen it kn Twitter, but I'd never vote Obi cause he's powered by IPOB propaganda machines and they are holding their region hostage now , I can see if Obi wins the election they'd hold Nigeria hostage and we'd be talking of amnesty for IPOB. That's what you get when you buy a fake product due to overhyping
That format is casted .
Re: We achieved a lot within the short period. by AOOG1: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2022
This thing smells of scam. Be wise. Oga can you provide accountability for any funds received

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu Receive President Tinubu At State House, Marina / Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo / Nigeria Is Jinxed, Cursed… – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.