Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State (499 Views)

Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) / Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbery Attack At A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by Illl: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
A young Boy between the age of 13 and 15 has been found dead with a rope tied to his neck and attached to a Tree, the community of Offa along General hospital road suspect he committed suicide.
According to street report said her sister said he went to collect his result at Offa Grammar school and he said to her sister earlier that he is tired of life and he will kill himself.
The police were available to evacuate his corps after when his mother showed up to identify him.

Re: A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by Johnny147147: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari has succeeded in frustrating the citizenry that even teens are not left out. Cos when parents can't provide adequately, the children bear the brunt undecided

Re: A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by Shalommy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
A boy of 15yrs commit suicide because he's tired of hardlife?. Chaiii.. Naija na wa!!
Re: A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by PerfectStranger(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Expect more suicide if Tilinbu wins next year…RIP
Re: A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by Promisesmiling(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eyaaa so sad ... most times parent push kids into doing what the do ... I remember back then in my family, my parents look at the average and not the position in itself.

Sucide is never an option .Anyways R.I.P to him
Re: A Boy Has Being Suspected To Have Committed Suicide In Offa, Kwara State by Karlovich: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
embarassed RIP to the boy, he should have gotten affidavit for his result like the cocaine baron

(1) (Reply)

(scam) Basit Omoola (ko Re De) Is A Scammer / Ripper / Five Armed Foreign Ambazonian Fighters Arrested In Benue / BREAKING: Return Kanu To Kenya, Court Orders FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.