Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) (63970 Views)

Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Bhella5(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2022
onelovenigeria:

no one is saying it irrelevant ....what we are saying it eyes services....yoruba are truly pretender...never from the heart ..all is for camera and people to see....why can't yoruba extend the same culture and respect to other tribes....we don't get to be move by those things....
We know your type. Yoruba l'agba!
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2022
Bhella5:
LP still wouldn't win.

Do you have reading and comprehension problems.... ?

Where did you see me mention labour party ?

Why is it that you APC and Tinubu Urchins believe that anyone that does not support your Evil party is supporting Obi or is an igbo person ?

Such Crass Assumption is the height of Stupidity and Tribal Bigotry...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate... Get that into your Head ....

The PDP is taking over the nation once again.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Jimmy231: 3:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Babangida was a good president
Buharidgeneral:

Read again but slowly

1 Like

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Zico777(m): 4:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Mastakija:
Nice thats yoruba clture for u

Pencil portrait
Beautiful!
Can u make one 4 me?
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by HRMK: 4:48am On Aug 03, 2022
NEVER MIND OBASANJO!ITS ONE OF HIS ANTICS FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY!HE DOES THAT EACH TIME HE MEETS ANY YORUBA TRADITIONAL RULER!!
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Obj baba. This man his still in active service, even in his old age. That's simply Grace!
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by victorjoe(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2022
I am just thinking out loud o. Imagine Kano was Yoruba land, would Ganduje prostate for Sanusi? ���

I doubt am.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Mainly the YORUBAS cool

They can sweep your floor with their "agbada" the way Tinubu urchins enjoys his urine tongue tongue tongue.

God bless Yoruba nationgrin

1 Like

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by TPound(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2022
I swear this is a new meme for me

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Mods, Lalasticlala
Rule 18

This fellow keeps spamming the same tribalist nonsense over and over from thread to thread.
He's already been asked to search his conscience, why of all the people in Nigeria, this slimy, shady, shadowy figure below is who we should be supporting for president?? PLUS, rewarding APC for Buhari's FAILED administration, of which he was an insider!

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** Age-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** 30-bishop-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate
I So much love your tears Nwanne grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by penearth(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Obasanjo meant well for Nigeria when on sit of power
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Slurity(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Promisesmiling:
How Tinupoo would bow before Peter Obi come 2023
south are not wise at all, the fight between Tinubu and Obi will only make Tinubu win with easy.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Bhella5(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Do you have reading and comprehension problems.... ?

Where did you see me mention labour party ?

Why is it that you APC and Tinubu Urchins believe that anyone that does not support your Evil party is supporting Obi or is an igbo person ?

Such Crass Assumption is the height of Stupidity and Tribal Bigotry...

Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate... Get that into your Head ....

The PDP is taking over the nation once again.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Rant all you want. Obi will never win. Atiku might but the odds are not in his favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Successkay12(m): 7:00am On Aug 03, 2022
PheelzAlmighty:
Totally irrelevant news
Yes the news is irrelevant for children of hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by zionstaar75: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

Read again but slowly
he should first show us what he did with $16Billion he spent on power to keep us in darkness,person wey suppose dey prison. Substance my foot.anenih collected 500 billion naira ministry of works budget under his watch and stole everything

1 Like

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Promisesmiling(m): 7:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Slurity:
south are not wise at all, the fight between Tinubu and Obi will only make Tinubu win with easy.

Okay Wisdom sorry king solomon i sight you ... and what makes you think Peter Obi won't Win, please don't drag us down to your agbadorian level ain't nobody fighting with you, WE WAY TOO BIG
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by yetty247(f): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Damiekush:
Socio - Africa's Largest Social Network❤️
Meet Someone Special and Unique From Millions Of Our Members ❤️
Join the Community ❤️
Visit https://www. to get started

Trying to lure men with ladies pics

Hope u informed them B4 using them as means of Advert

1 Like

Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by dammyco(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Baba is well cultured.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Jimmy231:
Babangida was a good president
How
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by SOFTSKILL: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2022
DevilSignature:
grin

The new olowu looks like ex-agboro

That facial expression cheesy cheesy

ex-agboro Igbo man without culture has come again descendants of warrant Chiefs
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Okay Wisdom sorry king solomon i sight you ... and what makes you think Peter Obi won't Win, please don't drag us down to your agbadorian level ain't nobody fighting with you, WE WAY TOO BIG
write this words down and note it clearly. Obi will not win any state in the core north,he will also not win any state in Yoruba land. Get that to your skull. Tinubu will not also win any state in south east, and will also lose majority states in south south. THAT IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT OBI HAS NO HOPE AT ALL. HE CAN ONLY BE SECOND OR THIRD. 2023 election is between APC and PDP, L.P is just there to slim the chance of APC or PDP.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Bhella5:
Rant all you want. Obi will never win. Atiku might but the odds are not in his favour.

You are Obviously a Nincompoop if you believe Nigerians would reward the woeful failure of your useless APC party with another 4 years in office

Atiku Abubakar is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Promisesmiling(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Slurity:
write this words down and note it clearly. Obi will not win any state in the core north,he will also not win any state in Yoruba land. Get that to your skull. Tinubu will not also win any state in south east, and will also lose majority states in south south. THAT IS A CLEAR INDICATION THAT OBI HAS NO HOPE AT ALL. HE CAN ONLY BE SECOND OR THIRD. 2023 election is between APC and PDP, L.P is just there to slim the chance of APC or PDP.

Aside from been unwise i didn't take you to be a false prophet too ... Anyways i would come back to quote this post come 2023. iNSHA ALLAH
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by OMOADEPOJU: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Why is he not looking at Obasanjo?
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Mastakija(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2022
Zico777:

Beautiful!
Can u make one 4 me?
sure my contact below
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by BeeNG3: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Baba Fly color
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by ComingKing: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
yetty247:

Trying to lure men with ladies pics

Hope u informed them B4 using them as means of Advert

the website is even a shitty one. i am currently hacking the site for free.
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 2:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Obasanjo prostrating before the new Olowu of Owu

Obasanjo and some traditional rulers

Source: VANGUARD
Re: Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Ogboni things
Jesus is still Lord over all principalities and powers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters / Shaibu Vacates Office For LASU 5.0 CGPA Graduate as Acting Edo Deputy Gov (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.