Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun (302 Views)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by 9jahotblog: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Ogun State governor, Mr Adedapo Abiodun, has appealed to the people of Ogun to relax that the challenges before his government cannot be solved within four years.

The governor made this known on his official facebook page where he made the post that he’s going to do everything within his power to make sure every nook and cranny of the state receive government attention.

His statement reads, “Objectively, you can hardly fault us in terms of infrastructural development across the state. In 3 years, we’ve done so well. Our presence can be felt in all the 20 LGAs. If we’ve not gotten to your area, relax, we’d be there soon.

“Kindly bear in mind that, we can’t fix all the challenges in 3 – 4 years. Even in 20 years. One thing is certain, by 2027, we will definitely leave Ogun State better than how we met it in 2019.

Recall, some former political office holders in the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, resigned their membership and defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

https://docpetnews.com/2022/07/31/bear-with-me-i-cant-fix-everything-within-4-years-dapo-abiodun/

Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Bobloco: 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Imagine!
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by 9jahotblog: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dapo Abiodun should be preparing for his handover notes, he will be disgrace out of office.
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
:In 3 years, we’ve done so well. Our presence can be felt in all the 20 LGAs. If we’ve not gotten to your area, relax, we’d be there soon.

To mind the citizens skulls with cock and boo story tongue undecided.
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Damikjay(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
The question we should ask him is what has he even done in 4 years.

Show us ur achievement.
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Honjoshy4u: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
We are coming for you Dapo.... We will run you down the way we did to Oyetola. Just enjoy the rest of your months
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Goddey18(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eleyi which one have you fixed already? grin
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Artiiclebeast: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol

Exactly the same comment wey anyone wey win the Presidential election go tell una when them reach there...
Re: Bear With Me, I Can’t Fix Everything Within 4 Years – Dapo Abiodun by Penguin2: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol

Eleyi of Ogun.

The next governor that will fall to PDP.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Are Fully Armed now To Exit From Nigeria in 2023 - Simon Ekpa / 2023: Vote For Me And Banditry Will Be A Thing Of The Past- Atiku Tell Nigerians / Why I Believe Nigeria Will Collapse After Reading This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.