Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

She Works For Me Now”-kiss Daniel Employs Lady He Hijacked In Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Works For Me Now”-kiss Daniel Employs Lady He Hijacked In Stage (663 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / DJ Cuppy Dancing As She Works In Lovely Outfit (Video) / DJ Cuppy Pictured In The Studio As She Works On A New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Works For Me Now”-kiss Daniel Employs Lady He Hijacked In Stage by Jenniferchuma10: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Popular musician Kizz Daniel has revealed he employed the lady he had a somewhat intimate moment with on stage.

"She works for me now"-Kiss Daniel employs lady he hijacked in stage(video)
Recall that the singer was on stage performing during his Afroclassic World Tour 2022’ in the United States of America, when things took an unexpected turn: he had lifted the lady off her feet, stirring wild cheers from the audience.

"She works for me now"-Kiss Daniel employs lady he hijacked in stage(video)
After the show, he took to his Instagram page to ask the lady in the video to DM him.

In a new development, the ‘Buga’ crooner, while speaking in an interview with Charlamagne Tha god and Angela Yee during “The Breakfast Club” show, disclosed that the lady he asked to DM him now works for him and she also came along with him to the studio.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/she-works-for-me-now-kiss-daniel-employs-lady-he-hijacked-in-stagevideo/

(1) (Reply)

Peggy Ovire Frederick Leonard Wife In Tèars As She Walk In 2 Her Suprise Bridal / Mr Ibu Hugs Her Adopted Child Jasmine As She Forgives Her (video) / Viral Wedding Video Of Mercy Eke Bbnaija & OAP Nedu Kissing Passionately (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.