Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

VIDEO- ''I Will Call The Governor''- Popular Tv Reporter THREATENS Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO- ''I Will Call The Governor''- Popular Tv Reporter THREATENS Policemen (168 Views)

Governor Ortom Reconciles Channels TV Reporter, Pius Angbo And Wife / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO- ''I Will Call The Governor''- Popular Tv Reporter THREATENS Policemen by Voice22: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
VIDEO- ''I Will Call The Governor''- Popular Tv Reporter THREATENS Policemen In Public, See What Happened A video showing Arise TV broadcaster, Rufai Oseni's faceoff with Police officers after he was stopped for using BRT lane has been shared online. Recall that on Monday, August 1, Rufai went on Twitter to call out police officers who stopped him after he took the lane dedicated to BRT buses He alleged that the officers pointed a gun at him while forcefully taking his car away. He admitted he committed an offense and said he was willing to pay the fine. He was however upset at the way the officers treated him. This new video shows him threatening to call the state governor after his unpleasant experience with the officers. Watch the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWee_bh_EZo

(1) (Reply)

The New Campaign Strategy / Civil Servants Or Political Office Holders: Who Exactly Are The Government?? / Okowa Felicitates Omo-agege At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.