Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Will Apc Campaign In south East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Apc Campaign In south East (717 Views)

ANALYSIS: Will APC Settle For Zoning As 2023 Draws Closer? / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Apc Campaign In south East by Leksidebolton(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good evening my brothers and sisters
Please no fighting, I just want to know if Apc will campaign in south east ‘(Presidential election) will anyone come out to support them ?“ let’s just make it a fun time to laugh the hard season out ‘

I’ll appreciate if this can hit front page “ I want to see what my people have to say

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Totilopussylick(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is south east not part of the country

But Tinubu may pee on his trousers because east may not wants to abandoned their business to go to Tinubu campaign just like that tongue undecided.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Applegirl22: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
obi should keep d 5percnt vote, we dont need it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Realist12: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't think it's ideal for Tinubu to campaign in the east , we all see how they wish death on everyone supporting Tinubu or Atiku here on social media.
We know how they celebrate any bad news from the southwest. Even Tinubu knows better hence he didn't branch the east during the primaries, he knows they act before they think .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Betanaija42moro: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
They're free to campaign anywhere in the country, just that many Nigerians are not happy with the party because the hardship is becoming so much.

3 Likes

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu don't need to go to south east before winning election in Nigeria. He won primaries without going to south east. After all during 2015 and 2019 elections the so called south east didn't vote APC and APC still won. So APC don't need failure south east votes. We're capable with what we can do by the special grace of God.

5 Likes

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by tempest01(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2022
The disdain for the East and the disdain for Christians will cost Tinubu 2023.

I saw him winning otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 03, 2022
Applegirl22:
obi should keep d 5percnt vote, we dont need it

Ethnic bigot. You don't need it because you have already lost before the election.
Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by PVision2020(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Who needs the SE useless 5% esusu votes?
Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by ElSudani: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Obi himself cannot campaign there for fear of Simon Ekpa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by donaldking100: 12:20am On Aug 03, 2022
PVision2020:
Who needs the SE useless 5% esusu votes?

that 5% gave P.D.P more than 8 million votes in the last presidential election.
keep making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Dapson73(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Yes he will visit south east during campaign. And will win the general election
Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by ElSudani: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2022
This is hot.

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by AntiTerrorist: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2022
I wonder why Tinubu thinks he could win without votes from SE, SS and 120 million Christian population. He ought to learn from Osun State that money is useless in secondary elections. How many millions of people do you want to buy?

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Penguin2: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Tinubu don't need to go to south east before winning election in Nigeria. He won primaries without going to south east. After all during 2015 and 2019 elections the so called south east didn't vote APC and APC still won. So APC don't need failure south east votes. We're capable with what we can do by the special grace of God.

No Yoruba ever became a president without Igbo support.

Tinubu won’t be the first.

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Yibo(m): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2022
5% is inconsequential
Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by haffaze777(m): 4:17am On Aug 03, 2022
That one nah region? Mtcheeeew
Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 03, 2022
This is why they can't campaign in the southeast.
1. Igbos stood their grounds to make sure Abiola was declared a winner against military threats. An Igbo man was even the electoral head.
2. Igbos made Obasanjo's presidency an Igbo project.
3. I have never read or heard that Yorubas supported Igbo presidency. Heavens won't fall if they do.
4. Tinubu's ambition is borne out of greed. He is very old and frail. He should rest and allow younger people solve Nigeria's myriad and weighty problems.
5. There's a dangerous mutual suspicion that has made same faith ticket totally unacceptable. Personal interest can't override general interest.
6. Despite this, if they had presented a better person like Osibanjo we wouldn't mind. But forcing a smelly corpse like Tinubu on us is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by PVision2020(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2022
donaldking100:

that 5% gave P.D.P more than 8 million votes in the last presidential election. keep making a fool of yourself.
No be only 8 million, na 80 million...
Director of Ipob Bureau of Statistics

1 Like

Re: Will Apc Campaign In south East by JAMO84: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu does not want to know the road to South East. He'd rather go to Burundi

What is the benefit of any Yoruba going to South East for campaign, when their grand fathers hated Awolowo, their fathers hated Abiola, and now their children are hating Tinubu?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Suspends His Nephew For Showing Support To Bola Tinubu / 2023: APC Chieftain Joins Labour Party / Shettima And His 'Coat Of Many Colours'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.