Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? (317 Views)

A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by payosehtor(m): 4:49am On Aug 03, 2022
I have been looking for where to get a sincere and objective answers to the above questions. but to no avail. Because, even when some tries to explain their individual reason (s) , some of them will only make me more confused as to why Nigerians will never trust an Ibo man with a presidential mandate. Even when he or she has a very clean record.
Some of the points will only remind me about a story about a spider as bellow .
THIS SPIDER , ties a Fly with its webs, but when you tell the spider to release the Fly, it will say NO! I will not release MEAT.!
WHEN YOU BEG HER TO INSTEAD, EAT THE SO-CALLED MEAT. she will' say No! I can't eat a FLY ! It's too Nauseatating .
is it not high time we changed the status -quo?

1 Like

Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by Brunosamel(m): 4:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Brainless Fowl angry
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by ipobarecriminals: 5:20am On Aug 03, 2022
sad Ask KANU and his PIGs
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2022
It's afonjas hate theory of backwardness. This is what they wish Nigerians. God forbid BATIng.

Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by libertyfather(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2022
Post above is the reason, they dint face how exactly to rule but insulting those who can help
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by payosehtor(m): 5:36am On Aug 03, 2022
Brunosamel:
Brainless Fowl angry
should I take this for your attempt/answer?
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by payosehtor(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2022
libertyfather:
Post above is the reason, they dint face how exactly to rule but insulting those who can help
An answer to the questions here ?
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by payosehtor(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad Ask KANU and his PIGs
this too is your answer?
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by payosehtor(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2022
sanusideunifier:
It's afonjas hate theory of backwardness. This is what they wish Nigerians. God forbid BATIng.
You mean to say who is responsible?
Re: Who Says An Igbo Man Will Not Lead Nigeria. You, Or Nigerians. And Why? by derecho(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2022
It's a myth concocted by bigots.
But an Igbo man is Nigeria's next president.
God decided to bring him when two arrogant politicians who pride themselves as gods of politics are most desperate.

This I believe is to teach men that God has the final say

For the umpteenth time, OBI's popularity isn't ordinary and the Goliaths are coming down.

He'd be the Obituary of Tinubu and Atiku political career

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For Bus Lane Incident / The Current State Of National Art Theatre Lagos / Obidient: A Hausa Boy From Kastina State Builds Semi-radio To Support Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.