Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Win With Fanbants - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win With Fanbants (475 Views)

Another Twitter User Correctly Predicted Nigeria Win With Precise Details / Win With Our 80% Sure Predictions / I Want To Make You Guys Win With Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win With Fanbants by emmynoel999: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2022
FanBants is a fantasy football game where you pick a team of 11 players and earn points based on how your players perform in real life. The better your player performs in real life, the higher your fantasy points.

Teams with the most points win cash prizes. On FanBants you can play many contests (EPL, UCL, World Cup) & win cash prizes every match week.
You can easy cash with this. Join through the link on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool Starting Xi / I Will Play Free Of Charge For Akwa – Enyeama / Alot Of Games To Win Millions Of Naira In Soccer Betting On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.