Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Join Us As We Make Money In The NFT Space Before Xmas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join Us As We Make Money In The NFT Space Before Xmas (209 Views)

We Make Thousands Of Dollars From NOTCOIN (join Tapswap, Hamster, Memefi, Etc) / Mother Nature: The Big Project In The NFT Space / 100% Free Lesson On Affiliate Investment. Earn $1k Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Us As We Make Money In The NFT Space Before Xmas by Peterpro2: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2022
To the glory of God and power of endless research, I have learnt a lot in the NFT space and the new crypto sport betting.

I am starting this group to teach you how to do same and make money in this bear market. I will be giving out NFTS to buy and quickly sell for profits and games to bet on in Cryto bet which is a new space. These are ways to make money in this bear period.

I am not encouraging anyone to bet as it is not allowed in some countries and morally wrong to some religion.

This group will not be free, there will be monthly charges, we have tried it in a smaller group and in a month we built $10 to $1000.

This result might not be constant but we will provide all you need to do.

There is no need to refer anyone, you only buy NFTS and sell for quick profits and bet on sports using crypto for quick daily profit.

Join the group if you are interested, remember, there will be monthly charges.

To join this WhatsApp group, send me a message, remember August just started, how much will you earn by the end of the month, why not add an extra $500 to it, $1=APP N700 do the maths

https:///p7on4q

Re: Join Us As We Make Money In The NFT Space Before Xmas by Peterpro2: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Making dollars every day is fast becoming our culture. The exchange rate keeps going higher, every $ count, I don’t know about you

If you are making $20 daily for 30 days = $600 monthly

$1= 660

660 x $600 = 396,000 naira .

It’s probably nothing to you right?!

Note that it’s over 4.7M naira per annum.

whatsapp: 0-8-0-2-4-5-5-3-9-4-3-

(1) (Reply)

Passfolio Launches Dollar Income Program / How To Create Wealth Through Real Estate.. / There Are More Ways To Make Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.