Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

The APC Fact Checkers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Fact Checkers (242 Views)

All The Fact Checkers Who're Monitoring Peter Obi's Figures Have All Disappeared / (PICS)Fact Checkers Apologize For Giving Wrong Verdict On PETER Obi / How Invited Fact Checkers Caught Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Kola Abiola Lying At Arise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The APC Fact Checkers by tctrills: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2022
The APC and our evil government seem to have employed a set of fact checkers to help them with clean up.
Do we really believe the Nigerian fact checkers or is this also as corrupt as most other things in Nigeria.
Re: The APC Fact Checkers by ThrownBack: 7:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Nobody believes anything being said by dirty propagandists.

I don't even open those threads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Fact Checkers by Lawlab254: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nobody believes anything being said by dirty propagandists.

I don't even open those threads.

Me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Fact Checkers by ThrownBack: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Lawlab254:

Me too

I have better things to do than reading lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Fact Checkers by tctrills: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

I have better things to do than reading lies.
They believe they can change the general opinion but it's not working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Fact Checkers by ThrownBack: 7:19am On Aug 03, 2022
tctrills:

They believe they can change the general opinion but it's not working.

It's working against them, that's why some of their journalists in their frustration, are attacking the LP candidate and his supporters in an unprovoked manner. Shame on everything APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The APC Fact Checkers by tctrills: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

It's working against them, that's why some of their journalists in their frustration, are attacking the LP candidate and his supporters in an unprovoked manner. Shame on everything APC.
They see the LP as their greatest threat and that is a good thing

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Central Bank Andfinance Minister Who Controls More Money ? / A’ibom 2023 Guber Race: Aspirant Withdraws Ambition, Endorses Opponent / Nigeria Asks Google To Block Banned Groups From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.