Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy (556 Views)

TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / Daniel Amokachi Converts His G-Wagon Into A Campaign Vehicle For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2022
As you can see, you are on the losing side already. It have never worked, and will never work from now till eternity.

Let me start from the beginning, these tribal bigots started this early. Before the 2015 elections, you will notice the attempt to heighten ethnic bigoted posts and name calling to humiliate a certain tribe. The plan was well orchestrated, culminating in the threat by the Oba of Lagos who threatened to dump Igbos into the lagoon if they failed to vote for APC.

The attackers didn't stop there, even when APC won, they condemned Igbos for voting their choice, making it seem as if Jonathan was an Igbo person.

And yet the country crashed into economic and political quagmire, with inflation closing a lot of companies and destroying many destinies. Still the tribal bigots continued to attack and mock anything Igbo.

People claiming to be from the south south will open threads to call unprintable names on Igbos, but these guys are actually northerners, and sometimes people from the south west.

When will you guys see you are losing terribly, the Igbos will continue to torment you with success while you wallow in hate and bigotry.

If you fail to elect a credible candidate in this election, welcome to another 8 years of poverty, joblessness and insecurity occasioned by supporting old hags who will continue to punish your life, while you keep shouting Igbo this and that. Your life is being wasted with bigotry, repent now or continue on your journey to destruction.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2022
So, according to you, the credible candidate in this election is Peter Obi right? None of them is credible bro. We're in a fix in this country. We're faced with the devil and the deep blue sea! I'm not voting in the next presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
So, according to you, the credible candidate in this election is Peter Obi right? None of them is credible bro. We're in a fix in this country. We're faced with the devil and the deep blue sea! I'm not voting in the next presidential election.

But you're wrong bro. Till today, nobody has been able to disprove the facts placed on the ground by Peter Obi, only baseless attacks and name calling by those whose candidates are so dirty that they have nothing to campaign with.

I will vote in this election, and I will campaign and vote for Peter Obi with a lot of my friends and associates. If Peter Obi doesn't win this election, all of us Nigerians will suffer more than the people of Yemen and Afghanistan put together.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ceede2: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrowBack!!! the real gee I know when I see a replica I can smell it from afar. ThrownBack.

The same thing that is happening to you, that's exactly what your tribe is going through, you never like your self one of the reasons you created an existing name and added N to yours.

What's is even your point up there, if I may asked you? Do Igbo love themselves? If you don't love yourself you can expect someone else to love you.

When you start what you can't finish, mind you this is another season what if it doesn't come out positive with Igbos. Let's wait till next year

May God spear us.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by SmellyNyash: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Me and my entire family will vote Obi

6 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

But you're wrong bro. Till today, nobody has been able to disprove the facts placed on the ground by Peter Obi, only baseless attacks and name calling by those whose candidates are so dirty that they have nothing to campaign with.

I will vote in this election, and I will campaign and vote for Peter Obi with a lot of my friends and associates. If Peter Obi doesn't win this election, all of us Nigerians will suffer more than the people of Yemen and Afghanistan put together.

I'm more interested in throwing Sanwo Olu out of office and electing a better candidate than dealing with the presidency. Like I said, we've made a bad choice that will haunt us for a long time because we refused to allow the best of us come close to leading us.

Osinbajo remains my best candidate. If he'd been voted at the primaries to compete with Obi, It'd be more satisfying and both candidates would have been able to reel out their ideas for moving us out of this economic ditch.
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

I'm more interested in throwing Sanwo Olu out of office and electing a better candidate than dealing with the presidency. Like I said, we've made a bad choice that will haunt us for a long time because we refused to allow the best of us come close to leading us.

Osinbajo remains my best candidate. If he'd been voted at the primaries to compete with Obi, It'd be more satisfying and both candidates would have been able to reel out their ideas for moving us out of this economic ditch.

But in the absence of a competent Osinbajo, we shouldn't make the kind of mistake that will ruin our state even if Sanwo Olu is removed. Federal politics will always supercede state politics because a lot of federal policies condemn state governors to mere stooges.

We better start to support good candidates irrespective of where they came from.

Peter Obi stands head over shoulders above every other contestants out there. Let's change the bad story of Nigeria to a good one.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Christistruth00: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:
As you can see, you are on the losing side already. It have never worked, and will never work from now till eternity.

Let me start from the beginning, these tribal bigots started this early. Before the 2015 elections, you will notice the attempt to heighten ethnic bigoted posts and name calling to humiliate a certain tribe. The plan was well orchestrated, culminating in the threat by the Oba of Lagos who threatened to dump Igbos into the lagoon if they failed to vote for APC.

The attackers didn't stop there, even when APC won, they condemned Igbos for voting their choice, making it seem as if Jonathan was an Igbo person.

And yet the country crashed into economic and political quagmire, with inflation closing a lot of companies and destroying many destinies. Still the tribal bigots continued to attack and mock anything Igbo.

People claiming to be from the south south will open threads to call unprintable names on Igbos, but these guys are actually northerners, and sometimes people from the south west.

When will you guys see you are losing terribly, the Igbos will continue to torment you with success while you wallow in hate and bigotry.

If you fail to elect a credible candidate in this election, welcome to another 8 years of poverty, joblessness and insecurity occasioned by supporting old hags who will continue to punish your life, while you keep shouting Igbo this and that. Your life is being wasted with bigotry, repent now or continue on your journey to destruction.

Peter Obi’s Election Campaign Director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunman)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi’s Election Campaign Director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunman)

Stop letting your tribalism get the better of you.

3 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Christistruth00: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

Stop letting your tribalism get the better of you.

This has nothing to do with Tribalism

The man Threatened to shoot anyone not voting for Peter Obi

He is the one being bigotted
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by blancsn1: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter Obi Operation Go and Verify to confirm he is a colossal failure governance

1. 13 months doctors strike.

2. Akwuzu SARS,plenty youths k!l!ed

3. 6 months of Anambra State Univ strike.

4. 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers,about 260 of them d!ed.

5. Pandora papers,opened secret businesses abroad with his kids name..

7 years no LGA election.

IGR growth of 4% in 7 years.

No signature infrastructure.

Come back with FACTS!

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1554106392788799491

ThrownBack:

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2022
blancsn1:
Peter Obi Operation Go and Verify to confirm he is a colossal failure governance

1. 13 months doctors strike.

2. Akwuzu SARS,plenty youths k!l!ed

3. 6 months of Anambra State Univ strike.

4. 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers,about 260 of them d!ed.

5. Pandora papers,opened secret businesses abroad with his kids name..

7 years no LGA election.

IGR growth of 4% in 7 years.

No signature infrastructure.

Come back with FACTS!

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1554106392788799491

Stop letting tribalism spirits take over your body functions.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by blancsn1: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
But your miserable soul can not point out which of the accusation is false.

ThrownBack:

Stop letting tribalism spirits take over your body functions.
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Bentizil: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

You and those your associate are the one that are going to suffer than the people of Yemen and Afghanistan put together....
Imagine idiots and useless people like you trying to force Peter obi with no record on us... A failure as a governor...

If not for tribalism by you igbo, how can you compare Tinubu stellar achievements with a failed Peter Obi...

I hate the hypocrisy of you guys.. Peter obi that's a failure in 2012 that you igbo had to open a thread about his failure is now the same Peter Obi you're sellling to us as a messiah in 2022...

Thank God me, my family, street, state and the whole Yoruba land is fully Batified...
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by ThrownBack: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bentizil:

You and those your associate are the one that are going to suffer than the people of Yemen and Afghanistan put together....
Imagine idiots and useless people like you trying to force Peter obi with no record on us... A failure as a governor...

If not for tribalism by you igbo, how can you compare Tinubu stellar achievements with a failed Peter Obi...

I hate the hypocrisy of you guys.. Peter obi that's a failure in 2012 that you igbo had to open a thread about his failure is now the same Peter Obi you're sellling to us as a messiah in 2022...

Thank God me, my family, street, state and the whole Yoruba land is fully Batified...

Save this your wailing till after the elections.
Re: For Those Using Tribalism As A Campaign Strategy by Bentizil: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
ThrownBack:

Save this your wailing till after the elections.
You mean the wailing your people always wail every year?
Come 2024 you'll start shouting biafra again, we'll all be here to witness your cries as usual...

(1) (Reply)

"Hello. Welcome On Board. -AA": PDP Launches Campaign Ad For 2023 Elections / Where Is The Daura Turban & Anointed Presidential Candidate? / Live : Labour Party Holds Leadership Summit At ICC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.